TV chanel for JUVE (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
How can you judge the whole Italian football from just one match? If I had to judge English from one match (Man Utd - Arsenal), I'd say you guys are divers, cheaters, hooligans and play boring long ball football.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
hey watch your language toddler you dont seem old enough to be in this forum
some kind of flowing football a match that took 120 minutes but still 0-0 some one like you shouldnt talk about who is ignorant and whos not and please tell me how old are you

does age matter?

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
You dont know anything about Juve and in general Italian football.

Juve won the Italian League and the Italian Super Cup. Manchester won the league, and reached the quarters of the CL, representing england's best bet. You guys didnt even make it to the semis.

Arsenal, considered as the next to Machester who dominates England, show how bad they really are when faced by the big boys in Europe. They have never won a CL.

The most impressive English team is Liverpool, but even they are going through a bad spell for over 5 years now.

And if you're so impressed by the way ManU beat us in both rounds of the CL at a very bad state, let's base it on over-all perfromances in the CL.

Italian clubs have won the CL 10 times.
Milan winning it 6 times.
Juve twice
and Inter twice

Spanish clubs have won it for also 10 times.
Real Madrid winning it 9 times
Barcelona once

English clubs have won it only 7 times.
Liverpool leading the pack.
And some winners are not even on the top flight anymore.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I guess are friend Fred's tv was in the repair shop when Juve destroyed Real last May !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something Man U couldnt do !!!

btw- His set must have also been in the shop a few weeks ago when Inter SPANKED Arsenal

Time to buy a new television set fred..................

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Maybe you have a habit of destroying your TV set when you watch Arsenal play in Europe. You get so frustarted that you bust up your TV and end up not watching how disappointing they play...

Ooooh, that's a low blow for ARSEnal!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++
You dont know anything about Juve and in general Italian football.

Juve won the Italian League and the Italian Super Cup. Manchester won the league, and reached the quarters of the CL, representing england's best bet. You guys didnt even make it to the semis.

Arsenal, considered as the next to Machester who dominates England, show how bad they really are when faced by the big boys in Europe. They have never won a CL.

The most impressive English team is Liverpool, but even they are going through a bad spell for over 5 years now.

And if you're so impressed by the way ManU beat us in both rounds of the CL at a very bad state, let's base it on over-all perfromances in the CL.

Italian clubs have won the CL 10 times.
Milan winning it 6 times.
Juve twice
and Inter twice

Spanish clubs have won it for also 10 times.
Real Madrid winning it 9 times
Barcelona once

English clubs have won it only 7 times.
Liverpool leading the pack.
And some winners are not even on the top flight anymore.
i know that but i am not saying that english teams are better than italian when i said english teams are the best that is because i like the way they play
and i know about the thing that italian teams winning the CL 10 times but please try to understand i am saying that italian teams are BORING....

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
well, i suggest you find another forum. You are not going to make too many friends around here by saying anti-juve, anti-calcio stuff.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
fred, if it's YOUR opinion that they are boring, then don't claim they are objectively BETTER. Those are two different matters altogether. Personally I found Inter thrashing Arsenal quite exciting, what's there not to like about it?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
OMG, Mr. President, what do we have on our hands here? Another W-Ex in the making. :)

Well Mr. Weasley, your views interest me. Man Utd are better than Juve you say? Let me stop you right there. Get out your history books. And count the trophies in the cabinet of these teams. And you'll get your answer once and for all. Not to mention, a lesson each in history, math and literature.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
fred, if it's YOUR opinion that they are boring, then don't claim they are objectively BETTER. Those are two different matters altogether. Personally I found Inter thrashing Arsenal quite exciting, what's there not to like about it?

not to mention Juve's game vs Madrid, Milans vs Bayern, Milans vs Depor, and the thrashings Juve gave Basle and Dynamo..

and oh, howbout Juve's gave vs Depor ? that was exciting.

i bet people who say Italian footy is boring don't even watch it enough.

Kid Canada

Oct 9, 2003
I think anyone who would argue that Italian Football is not vastly superior to any other league is at best Impartial, and at worst just plain old daft...

Italians just do it better....no matter what we are talking about...can we say fe-rra-ri....

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kid Canada ] ++
I think anyone who would argue that Italian Football is not vastly superior to any other league is at best Impartial, and at worst just plain old daft...

Italians just do it better....no matter what we are talking about...can we say fe-rra-ri....
Welcome !!! And I couldnt agree more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Bravo Marco!!!!!!!!

We could use some more Italians representing the western Hemisphere.

So I see that Fred is at it again, huh???

Remember, this is the kid that insinuated that I was a racist in the Gheddafi thread.

All he does is try to stir trouble. Take what he says with a grain of salt.

Or the whole box.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kid Canada ] ++

Where in Canada do you live??

Do you follow hockey at all?

Big Canadiens fan here, stuck in Bruins Country.:yuck:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
Bravo Marco!!!!!!!!

We could use some more Italians representing the western Hemisphere.

So I see that Fred is at it again, huh???

Remember, this is the kid that insinuated that I was a racist in the Gheddafi thread.

All he does is try to stir trouble. Take what he says with a grain of salt.

Or the whole box.
excuse me but may i ask you not to stick your nose where it doesnt belong it was between me and zizou and i respect his opinion.
as for the geddafi thread i dont think you'd like it very much if i talked that way about the bush family.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
OMG, Mr. President, what do we have on our hands here? Another W-Ex in the making. :)

Well Mr. Weasley, your views interest me. Man Utd are better than Juve you say? Let me stop you right there. Get out your history books. And count the trophies in the cabinet of these teams. And you'll get your answer once and for all. Not to mention, a lesson each in history, math and literature.
yes i know about this

Man utd

2 times CL

1968 Man utd 4-1 benfica

1999 man utd 2-1 bayern

15 times EPL

as for juve they won the champions league twice and i think they won the italian league 29 times

and it seems like a crime to express your opinion here.

I would like to ask a question

is it a crime not to support juve?

and one more time i tell you i dont support man utd.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Fred, you are talking that in italy is always juve milan inter bla bla..

what about the EPL??, Is ALWAYS manchester manchester, manchester ,manchster and more manchester. Arsenal are the only thread against them, and always lose. Newcastle is cool but never wins and always fok all in the last moment............
and the rest...well lets see...those bunch of teams that all have the same english name and his sole purpose in the EPL league is to make manchester box scores look better: "manchester Utd 8-0 Woodtown" , "Manchester UTD 5 - 0 Froffinham Town " , "Manchester UTD 45 - 0 New england boyzz"..... ect ect etc...

Now we are seing that chelsea have something to show...but i think that even with their new talents,,,this will be another manchester united league title.

IN sumary, EPL = Manchester United and Arsenal SOMETIMES. There is no fun to see all the teams scoring against that ugly defenses, that never mark, and are most of the time careless about defenfing.

I prefer to see a more balanced league in all the areas, and even in serie A with our good defences, the teams are scoring more and the games are very entertaining if you dont have seen on (taking out the Inter games of course).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)