Tuz SHEEP 3.0 (1 Viewer)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Europa League :weee: According to the "project" I have in place, I should be able to reach the CL spots in the next edition, and win the title in 2-3 editions :stuckup:

Fuck you @Deep C for wanting me tortured :p

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I already started drafting some, but if you have a few good ones I can add them in. A few of mine aren't that great & could be thrown out for better ones. For this one I'm leaning more towards being less about specific members & more general, though I may have a couple at the end that call out specific people (haven't decided whether those are ones I should throw out or not.)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Is it easier than SurveyMonkey? Because I used that once for something on a forum & it took forever to set up. It made counting easier but the time it took to create it didn't save me time overall in the end.

Also, what about if people want to change their answers?

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Yeah, I was just going to write that. Oh well, I'll just do it the way we've been doing it. Got nothing to do Friday so I don't mind killing a few hours for this.

Will post thread in a few minutes, just finishing up.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
@Buck Fuddy

What the fuck man?
Considering your hate to everything European and Western world (based on the discussions about World Cups), I know where he's coming from.
Yup, that's it basically. Racism can go both ways :D

Picked @Fred because I try to go for the less obvious answer sometimes. Doesn't make you a bad guy though, I could probably have picked more than half of the forum on that question, myself included.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)