piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #222
    I'm a virgin and I can't drive. Give me something special. : 1
    Klin
    I enjoyed this one most Klin :D

Also 'Which ’tuz member is most likely to be homosexual without knowing it? ' and Klin voting for himself :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: We just need someone to make the questions.
    Maybe some non forum related this time, it seems that 'Zach' or 'Badass' answer is correct no matter what the question was.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    I enjoyed this one most Klin :D

Also 'Which ’tuz member is most likely to be homosexual without knowing it? ' and Klin voting for himself :rofl:
    Sheik deserved that. :stuckup:

Going by the reputation I got in these games, I thought I was making the obvious choice. :lol:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    1. Which 'tuz member would you prefer to see tortured Theon Greyjoy-style? (Game of Thrones, if you don't know who Theon is, put a question mark after tortured)

or maybe Balotelli & Rice loving dude:

JamalRice10: 1p
    Fint

:D surprised the twat didn't get more votes

This game is great, props to the dolphin molester for introducing it and piotrr for doing this round also :tup:

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
    Jul 22, 2013
    Yeah, if no one else wants to host then I can, but I just can't do the reveal until Friday. Won't be at a computer until late tomorrow which would be a fucked up time for most people & it's too hard to do it from my phone. So we'll either have to skip a day or someone else needs to volunteer.

I'd need people to send me questions too.

OP
    piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #231
    This game is great, props to the dolphin molester for introducing it and piotrr for doing this round also :tup:
    It was fun but i never thought it will be so hard to put all the answers and points together, half of the stuff to post i prepared earlier and still it took almost 3 hours :D At the end i was exhausted and happy it's over :D

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    Awesome, Ragazza! :tup: Just go for it, and if someone also feels like making a game tomorrow, then no problem. That would just mean games both Thursday and Friday. :)

Do you have a specific theme in mind?

- - - Updated - - -

It was fun but i never thought it will be so hard to put all the answers and points together, half of the stuff to post i prepared earlier and still it took almost 3 hours :D At the end i was exhausted and happy it's over :D
    This. :lol: It feels just like after a math exam. You are exhausted, dizzy and your head is full of numbers from calculating the scores.

OP
    piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #233
    This. :lol: It feels just like after a math exam. You are exhausted, dizzy and your head is full of numbers from calculating the scores.
    At one point i didn't know what i was adding together :lol: And i hated the questions where were tons of different answers, underlining each is a bitch, i gave up in couple of last questions with many answers :D

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    At one point i didn't know what i was adding together :lol: And i hated the questions where were tons of different answers, underlining each is a bitch, i gave up in couple of last questions with many answers :D
    :agree: Around question 12 you just want it to end desperately. You are seriously desperate. You are even thinking about making excuses just to end it all. You even lose track of adding scores like 46+2 together, and you have to calculate it over again. Meanwhile you have a bunch of peasants bitching about that they have to go to bed before 22.00 because they have to get raped by their uncles.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    :agree: Around question 12 you just want it to end desperately. You are seriously desperate. You are even thinking about making excuses just to end it all. You even lose track of adding scores like 46+2 together, and you have to calculate it over again. Meanwhile you have a bunch of peasants bitching about that they have to go to bed before 22.00 because they have to get raped by their uncles.
    :rofl:

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
    Jul 22, 2013
    Awesome, Ragazza! :tup: Just go for it, and if someone also feels like making a game tomorrow, then no problem. That would just mean games both Thursday and Friday. :)

Do you have a specific theme in mind?
    We can keep it forum/member-related but how about some more generic questions rather than ones specific to a certain member or event?

Since it doesn't look like there will be any volunteers to do a reveal tomorrow, I guess mine will be next, but I'll keep submissions open until Friday morning my time (so the evening for most of you).

I can come up with some questions but I don't know if I'll be able to think of 15 on my own, so any suggestions through PM are welcome. I'll make the thread when I get home from work in a couple hours.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    10. Most racist member?

Zach: 11
    bonbon, Voller, ALC, Badass, Aus, ZoSo, JCK, Suns, W, j0ker, Bianconero81

Cronios: 3
    Quetz, Ragazza, Klin

Burke: 3
    Kate, Mr Choco, Monco

RUS: 3
    Zach, Fint, Gep

everyone: 1
    Salvo

forgot his name: 1
    X

no answer: 1
    Trezegol17

Mfdoom, the aryan from Bulgaria: 1
    Nzoric

Fred: 1
    Buck Fuddy

Turk: 1
    Deep C

Any Israeli: 1
    Burke

JamalRice: 1
    Tommy

ZoSo: 1
    AlexJuventino

LEADERBOARD:

Voller 87
    j0ker 84
    JCK 82
    Suns 72
    Badass 67
    Klin 64
    Gep 63
    Aus 63
    W 62
    Bianconero81 61
    bonBon 58
    Nzoric 58
    Salvo 56
    Buck Fuddy 56
    Zach 55
    Deep C 54
    Quetz 53
    Tommy 52
    Kate 52
    Monco 52
    ALC 51
    Ragazza 42
    ZoSo 38
    Mr Choco 37
    AlexJuventino 33
    Trezegol17 31
    Burke 22
    Fint 21
    @Buck Fuddy

What the fuck man?

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    some people haven't heard of excel? :p

btw, can't we just use kwiksurvey or something instead of PM'ing the answers? it's free to sign up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)