Tuz NFL Fantasy Football (10 Viewers)

Waiver wire options

• Bidding system

• Worse performing teams have preference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'd much prefer ppr just because it gives us a lot more options, if two players go down in standard its a real struggle to find replacements.
PPR allows you to get more value from the waiver.

OP
ALC

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
  • Thread Starter #627
    I'd much prefer ppr just because it gives us a lot more options, if two players go down in standard its a real struggle to find replacements.
    I'll vote for ppr if you unban me from the mod thread

OP
    ALC

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
  • Thread Starter #629
    I'll vote for ppr if you unban me from the mod thread

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    @GordoDeCentral @ALC @Vinny Del Pogba @Enron @Dru @JCK @Salvo @malducato1

I started threads in the league's message boards to measure opinions and interest in two potential changes to the league's current settings:
    1) change the number of WRs from 2 (current) to 3
    2) change the scoring from 'standard' (current) to .5 or full PPR

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe one of the mods @GordoDeCentral @Enron @Salvo could add a poll(s) at the top of this thread for these two proposals?

- - - Updated - - -

Know it's last minute...how many are in? :shifty:
    currently it's 10, mate. I for one subscribe to "the more, the merrier" credo but not sure how an odd-numbered league would be managed @Dru

from what I have read, people create a dummy 12th team, which carries no players but represents the league average for that week.

Or, we could simply find a 12th person to join and even out the numbers:

Somebody got a lonely friend in search of a league (could be outside the Tuz)? @GordoDeCentral @ALC @Vinny Del Pogba @Enron @Dru @JCK @Salvo @malducato1

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    I've added .5 for all receptions
    If we prefer full ppr let me know. I'm at work so I can't add a poll. Add your opinion to the in game chat.

Also for anyone that doesn't have it already the yahoo fantasy app is pretty good.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    Just offering my spot. I'll be on vacay and probably won't be able to look much into it
    Don't drop out - found a 12th player
    @Nomuken
    @Dru - will send you a PM with email for the invite

- - - Updated - - -
    @Salvo

You little weasel, I see you have sneaked your way into league management already, an assist commish and all :D

Can you send out invites? If so, send one to @Nomuken and I will send you this other guy's email too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)