• Bidding system

• Worse performing teams have preference

Results are only viewable after voting.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
You should've propositioned one my way

You know we do good business
I did, in the draft message board. you probably didn't see it though. There just wasn't enough time to the a pre-draft trade with the order being determined so late.
I am sure we can swing something now though :klin:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why am i the only one who got A as Draft Grade?

Will the bench give me points or do I have to field them instead of my first team to give points?

If a player is injured or suspended, do I have to actively pick a replacement or will a replacement be automatically chosen?

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005

Will the bench give me points or do I have to field them instead of my first team to give points?

If a player is injured or suspended, do I have to actively pick a replacement or will a replacement be automatically chosen?
Cause according to the system, you had the best draft
Bench players don;t score points, you have to put a bench player in for a starter to get points.
If one of your starters is out due to injury, susp or whatever, you have to bench them and put one of your bench players as a starter. If it's a season ending injury, you can just drop the player.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

You have to field them when the starters are out.

Well done on your first FF draft :pint:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I did, in the draft message board. you probably didn't see it though. There just wasn't enough time to the a pre-draft trade with the order being determined so late.
I am sure we can swing something now though :klin:
Yeah I didn't see an option to trade picks through the app

Let me know if you want to deal boobs

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
The $100 wager thing, we really playing for money? :shifty:
Yes, and you just so happen to owe me $100. It's your lucky day ...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I didn't see an option to trade picks through the app

Let me know if you want to deal boobs
Will do :tup:
If you have something in mind, let me know - I am sure you can figure out the untouchable guys on my roster :D

Only way we could have swung a pre-draft trade was if we knew the draft order well in advance. Doubt one can suspend the draft to finalize a trade.

Seems to me the trading option would be best used for future drafts e.g. I trade you a player for a future pick, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

The $100 wager thing, we really playing for money? :shifty:
It's just virtual money to make bids for players, who are not on a roster during the waiver-wire period (usually lasts for 2 days after the last game for the week).
After the waiver period is over, unrostered players become free agents and you can pick them up for free.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You have to field them when the starters are out.

Well done on your first FF draft :pint:
It was fun and I don't really care how it fares over the season, I think it's something I will quite enjoy. It's much different the UCL fantasy or other soccer fantasy that I tried before and lost interest quite fast. Also it will help me follow the sport more, I like it but in recent years I have been a casual fan,

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
It was fun and I don't really care how it fares over the season, I think it's something I will quite enjoy. It's much different the UCL fantasy or other soccer fantasy that I tried before and lost interest quite fast. Also it will help me follow the sport more, I like it but in recent years I have been a casual fan,
Indeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)