Waiver wire options

• Bidding system

• Worse performing teams have preference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
@malducato1 I just PM'd you an invite
@acmilan The waiver wire is set as rolling, not by standings. About the WR count, you suggest 3?
Make it half or full ppr though, i dont mind about much else. So Friday? Same time as what it was meant to be this Saturday? So for me it would be Friday night. I can do that

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Autodraft for everyone
Can you and @GordoDeCentral do the draft Friday afternoon, say 16:00 Eastern and 15:00 Central, respectively?

Same for you @Vinny Del Pogba - would you be able to do the draft on Friday at 16:00 Eastern?

For me and @Enron that would be early Friday afternoon - 14:00 Mountain or whatever timezone he is.

For @Dru - 13:00 Pacific

This will be 22:00 CEST on Friday for @JCK and everyone else in Central/Western Europe.

For @Salvo that would be 6:00 AM on Saturday.

Not sure what timezone @malducato1 is though ...

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Can you and @GordoDeCentral do the draft Friday afternoon, say 16:00 Eastern and 15:00 Central, respectively?

Same for you @Vinny Del Pogba - would you be able to do the draft on Friday at 16:00 Eastern?

For me and @Enron that would be early Friday afternoon - 14:00 Mountain or whatever timezone he is.

This will be 22:00 CEST on Friday for @JCK and everyone else in Central/Western Europe.

Yeah that's good

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

I can do that. Mountain timezone son!

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005

I'm in the eastern timezone, works for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)