acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Commish has to change it

- - - Updated - - -

Also we need to know if its ppr or not

- - - Updated - - -

Also what is the IR position?
League is 'standard', not ppr. Flex is WR/RB/TE this year.

- - - Updated - - -
@Dru and everyone else:

1) I suggest we make it 3 WRs because having just 2 WRs in a 9-player league would make building a roster too easy/simplistic, imo. Introducing aTE in the flex options already takes some of the edge off anyways. Starting WR positions will be stacked thruout the league, which would take away the fun/thrill of building a competitive roster.

2) When it comes to the waiver wire, I for one prefer last year's bidding system, which introduces an extra layer of excitement. Worst team picking first is for kids, tbh :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
League is 'standard', not ppr. Flex is WR/RB/TE this year.

- - - Updated - - -
@Dru and everyone else:

1) I suggest we make it 3 WRs because having just 2 WRs in a 9-player league would make building a roster too easy/simplistic, imo. Introducing aTE in the flex options already takes some of the edge off anyways. Starting WR positions will be stacked thruout the league, which would take the fun/thrill of building a competitive roster.

2) When it comes to the waiver wire, I for one prefer last year's bidding system, which introduces an extra layer of excitement. Worst team picking first is for kids, tbh :p
I'd prefer worst team picks but we need to make it ppr, gives more options.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I'd prefer worst team picks but we need to make it ppr, gives more options.
Come on, Sal, that's for little girly kids :D

@Dru

I assume (and hope) the draft order will be randomly selected. Any idea when we would know the order so we could maybe make some trades? :klin:

P.S. Wonder if trading picks could be done during the draft. Anyone knows how that would go, does the draft get put on hold while the trade is finalized?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Come on, Sal, that's for little girly kids :D

@Dru

I assume (and hope) the draft order will be randomly selected. Any idea when we would know the order so we could maybe make some trades? :klin:

P.S. Wonder if trading picks could be done during the draft. Anyone knows how that would go, does the draft get put on hold while the trade is finalized?
We need a vote, that and waiver

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Can't do anything before next weekend and since league is odd number anyway, i will drop from this year's edition
So eager to quit ... must be scared or something :evil:

Having the draft next weekend may be optimal anyways as this weekend are the dress-rehearsals for the regular season.

- - - Updated - - -

Same time next week?

- - - Updated - - -

Or Auto Draft :D
You should be the one auto-drafting 'cause your Outback-dwelling ass is the outlier in terms of time zones and such :D

OP
ALC

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
  • Thread Starter #570
    I'm leaving on vaca next Saturday so I can do super early that day. Like 9 am or so. Or 9 pm because I'll be waiting for the plane.

After that, I'm unavailable all Sunday.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    @malducato1 I just PM'd you an invite
    @acmilan The waiver wire is set as rolling, not by standings. About the WR count, you suggest 3?

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    @malducato1 I just PM'd you an invite
    @acmilan The waiver wire is set as rolling, not by standings. About the WR count, you suggest 3?
    Re waivers, I was thinking keeping it like last year - bidding system with rolling, iirc. Bidding makes it more interesting and fair, I think.

As for WRs, I think 3 starters is the baseline - more fun, more points, more ways for things to go right or wrong, etc.

Any idea if the draft spots are randomly assigned and when we'll know the order so we could maybe swing some trades? :klin:

OP
    ALC

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
  • Thread Starter #578
    Re waivers, I was thinking keeping it like last year - bidding system with rolling, iirc. Bidding makes it more interesting and fair, I think.

As for WRs, I think 3 starters is the baseline - more fun, more points, more ways for things to go right or wrong, etc.

Any idea if the draft spots are randomly assigned and when we'll know the order so we could maybe swing some trades? :klin:
    Sucks that you won't be able to play Edelman.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)