• Worse performing teams have preference

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
ALC

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
  • Thread Starter #169
    If you took ap classes in high-school you are set be it for engineering or it, especially if you went to a good high-school, sorry but undergrad in US is a joke even in ivy league schools
    What kind of loser nerd takes AP classes in high school instead of skipping class, getting high and hittin on honeys at the mall?

But no, I didn't take AP classes and I don't think they would've been that beneficial from what I saw.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, this is a thread about an American sport. Can we please agree to a time that makes sense in America?

- - - Updated - - -

Just feel like saying America again.

- - - Updated - - -

America

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    Salvo asked me what the time was. It wasn't a serious proposal.
    :tup:

I am starting to think the problem is that we are trying to do it on a weekend when people with lives usually have plans :p

On a weekday, everyone would be at work i.e. near a computer. Maybe we'll have better luck there, worked fine last year on a Monday, IIRC.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    :tup:

I am starting to think the problem is that we are trying to do it on a weekend when people with lives usually have plans :p

On a weekday, everyone would be at work i.e. near a computer. Maybe we'll have better luck there, worked fine last year on a Monday, IIRC.
    Problem is that it's difficult to say if people will be available on that specific day a few weeks in advance.

Anyway, the 28th at 9 am eastern time could work. Let's see what Salvito says.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    Problem is that it's difficult to say if people will be available on that specific day a few weeks in advance.

Anyway, the 28th at 9 am eastern time could work. Let's see what Salvito says.
    That's what autodrafting is for, not joking.

We will never know what we'll do on a specific day, at a specific time 2 weeks from now. For all we know, we might not even be alive then.
    The point is, unless someone has an already existing conflict, we count that day and time as "free" and we go ahead and agree on it. If someone can't make it for whatever reason, then auto-drafting will be the name of the game.
    Gotta make a compromise one way or the other, otherwise we'll never synch the plans of 10 people living on 3 may be more continents.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    That's what autodrafting is for, not joking.

We will never know what we'll do on a specific day, at a specific time 2 weeks from now. For all we know, we might not even be alive then.
    The point is, unless someone has an already existing conflict, we count that day and time as "free" and we go ahead and agree on it. If someone can't make it for whatever reason, then auto-drafting will be the name of the game.
    Gotta make a compromise one way or the other, otherwise we'll never synch the plans of 10 people living on 3 may be more continents.
    If Salvo and his double says no to the 28th at 9 am, you will be in charge of organizing. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)