Tuz Meet Up in Cardiff (5 Viewers)

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Sabato 3 giugno, a Cardiff, la Juventus giocherà la finale di Champions League. Per conoscere il nome dell'avversario si dovrà attendere l'esito della semifinale di ritorno da Real e Atletico Madrid, ma intanto sono note le fasi di vendita che saranno così suddivise:

La prima sarà dedicata agli abbonati, che avranno a disposizione tre tipologie di pacchetti:
• Il pacchetto comprendente biglietto e volo A/R
• Il pacchetto comprendente biglietto e viaggio in autobus A/R
• Biglietto libero da vincoli di viaggio, le cui modalità andranno comunque comunicate a Juventus al momento dell'acquisto

Parallelamente si terrà anche la fase riservata ai Soci Juventus Premium Club, con offerte specifiche i cui dettagli saranno comunicati in seguito.

La seconda fase di vendita sarà riservata a:
•J1897 Member
•Premium Member
•Tesserati Club Doc

In questa fase, oltre alle dotazioni riservate, saranno disponibili anche i pacchetti non richiesti precedentemente dagli abbonati.

I restanti tagliandi saranno destinati a sponsor, personalità,giocatori, dipendenti della società e loro familiari.

Le date delle fasi di vendita e tutte le ulteriori informazioni saranno comunicate successivamente.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Saturday, June 3, in Cardiff, Juventus will play the Champions League final. To know the name of the opponent you will have to wait for the outcome of the return semifinal from Real and Atletico Madrid, but in the meantime are known the sales phases that will be broken down as follows:

The first will be dedicated to subscribers, who will have three types of packages available:
• The package includes ticket and flight A / R
• The package includes ticket and A / R bus travel
• Ticket free of travel constraints, the details of which will still be communicated to Juventus at the time of purchase

At the same time, the section reserved for Juventus Premium Club members will be held, with specific offers whose details will be communicated later.

The second phase of sales will be reserved to:
• J1897 Member
• Premium Member
• Tesserati Club Doc

At this stage, in addition to the reserved equipment, packages that are not previously required by subscribers will be available.

The remaining coupons will be dedicated to sponsors, personalities, players, employees of the company and their family members.

The dates of the sales phases and all other information will be communicated later.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
UEFA have lost the plot on tickets for finals.

They completely extort the fans by charging ridiculous face value prices. They then give the majority to sponsors, the remainder split between neutrals who enter into a ballot long before they know the team involved and what's left to the real fans.

The system of names on tickets is meant to protect fans but ends up costing them as gone are the days that you could buy one 5 minutes before kick off from a tout outside the ground.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Forza Jerry

AirBnB is all gone at reasonable prices and it's not going to get better. I am considering camping now.
I thought you said on Tuesday there was still high availability in Cardiff?

I'm there. Have to bring the wife though as it's our 1st anniversary. She's excited because I told her Swansea has beaches, probably in for a bit of a shock.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I'm there. Have to bring the wife though as it's our 1st anniversary. She's excited because I told her Swansea has beaches, probably in for a bit of a shock.
Yeah Mumbles is nice.

- - - Updated - - -

B&B booked ✅
17 seater booked ✅ within the last hour.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I thought you said on Tuesday there was still high availability in Cardiff?

Haha, sadly I'm bringing mine too. Can I drop my wife with yours,? and let them do, what they do best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)