Tuz Meet Up in Cardiff (6 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Tickets to London already booked. We are looking for accommodation and alternatives from London to Cardiff

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's been a while, but i might hitchhike to Cardiff and potentially get murdered on the way.

I hitchhiked all around UK and Ireland back in 2007ish. It was shocking how many people wanted to stop and have a pint with this Canadian. Especially in Ireland and Scotland. Love the culture there.

- - - Updated - - -

I will sleep in Gep's car.

Together with some random ugly shannon.

@Zacheryah :klin:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
[video=twitter;862056020943794176]https://twitter.com/RealJoeCalzaghe/status/862056020943794176[/video]

Joe Calzaghi will be there, maybe we can arrange a meetup. Although, is he really a Juve fan? Or are we going to see quite a few of these.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
[video=twitter;862056020943794176]https://twitter.com/RealJoeCalzaghe/status/862056020943794176[/video]

Joe Calzaghi will be there, maybe we can arrange a meetup. Although, is he really a Juve fan? Or are we going to see quite a few of these.
Yeah he is, remember reading it years ago. He's Welsh-Italian, one of the many.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
http://www.itv.com/news/wales/2017-...k-of-big-screens-at-champions-league-fanzone/

:sergio:

So no big screen! Would have been a different story had it been hosted in London or even Manchester

http://www.visitwales.com/latest-news/2017/april/uefa-champions-league-final-is-almost-here

Where to watch

Only fans with tickets will be able to get near the stadium on final day. There is no official fanzone as such for watching the match, but the entire city will be awash with excitement - almost like a huge city-wide fan zone! As for where to grab a pint, The Gatekeeper on Westgate Street is extremely close to the stadium, with plenty of screens and reasonably priced drinks. The Prince of Wales on St Mary Street has lots of seating and a 20ft (6 metres) screen suspended from the ceiling, so you'll definitely catch the action. Y Mochyn Du off Cathedral Road has a good number of screens, great drinks choice and lots of football memorabilia.

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #34

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    Theres no tickets available unless if you go through viagogo, but last i checked we were looking close to £800-1000 :boh:
    In switzerland there's company which organizes Sport Trips with the total package (hotel, flight, ticket). Lot of people uses them to visit Wimbledon, or Roland Garos or everything. I just let them make an offer for Champions League Final, and they just sent in this minute their answer. Flight to Cardiff, 2 nights in a hotel and ticket: about 3500 CHF (means 3200 Euro)... :shifty::boh:

- - - Updated - - -

That's why i wanted to know your "pain barrier".... Cause i really think about it. It's fucking expensive, but... you know.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    In switzerland there's company which organizes Sport Trips with the total package (hotel, flight, ticket). Lot of people uses them to visit Wimbledon, or Roland Garos or everything. I just let them make an offer for Champions League Final, and they just sent in this minute their answer. Flight to Cardiff, 2 nights in a hotel and ticket: about 3500 CHF (means 3200 Euro)... :shifty::boh:

- - - Updated - - -

That's why i wanted to know your "pain barrier".... Cause i really think about it. It's $#@!ing expensive, but... you know.
    If there is a proper established route to buy the tickets without the hassle, I'd happily pay around 500. I'd be paying for my wife and little kid as well so kirrching. Accommodation I'm sorted, travelling less than 100, won't cost me nowhere as much as you guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)