Türkiye (14 Viewers)

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
Who backstabbed whom? Have you read about the massacres that were made by Jamal The Butcher in Damascus and Beirut before the Arab revolution? That criminal had nothing to do with Islam. The only thing that made Arabs live under Turk rule for 4 centuries was the unity of the religion. When the idiots and criminals ruled Turkey in the beginning of the 20th century, Arabs thought again about the feasibility of staying under Turkish rule. When they found that the massacres was going on, they decided to ally with the Evil to protect themselves from being murdered without any justification.

Regarding your stand to Palestinians, let me make it brief to you. The majority of Turks are with Palestinians because they know we have a fair case. Whether you feel backstabbed by us or not, you are free to do so, but in the end of the day, Palestinians lived under Ottoman rule for 400 years. Our grandfathers rebelled against that regime when they found there is no other choice.
Let me ask you one simple question.

Did Arabs unite with British to declare war against Turks?

Let me give you a hint. T.E Lawrence.

Please make it short.

Buy on AliExpress.com

phoibos

Feb 8, 2009
Religious and uneducated ones, do.

Rich and educated people in Turkey don't vote for AKP. AKP get almost all their votes from poor and uneducated people and they are very religious.

It's a fact. If you are rich, educated, you're less likely to be religious. If you are poor and uneducated, you're most likely to be religious.
I'm very regretful to state this but your rich and educated people are in a deep ignorance. Ignorance of all other living and non living things expect of Ataturk and his heritage. The real intellectual people are harshly criticise Ataturk and the foudations of current Turkish Republic. I love Arabs and their culture. Iranians are like brothers to me.

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #83
    I'm very regretful to state this but your rich and educated people are in a deep ignorance. Ignorance of all other living and non living things expect of Ataturk and his heritage. The real intellectual people are harshly criticise Ataturk and the foudations of current Turkish Republic. I love Arabs and their culture. Iranians are like brothers to me.
    Like brothers? Sisters?

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
    It's not ignorance. It's called statistics.

Are you sure you're from Izmir? I don't think so. Numbers never lie.

You should be fully aware of everything if you live in Izmir. Because just like Tayyip says, "You're gavur."

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Let me ask you one simple question.

Did Arabs unite with British to declare war against Turks?

Let me give you a hint. T.E Lawrence.

Please make it short.
    I'll make it short for you. Syrians are now being killed by their leader. Will you feel it is backstabbing if they allied with a Martian guy to get rid of that criminal?

phoibos

Feb 8, 2009
    It's not ignorance. It's called statistics.

Are you sure you're from Izmir? I don't think so. Numbers never lie.

You should be fully aware of everything if you live in Izmir. Because just like Tayyip says, "You're gavur."
    "Gavur İzmir" (gavur means nonmuslim in Turkish) was a definition to define the parts of izmir in the coastline where the non-muslim people live. Before Kemalist ethnic cleansing %60 of the people in Izmir were Christians and Jews. You don't aware of this historical facts and you always repeat the religious- non religious contraversy arguments. Please read about your real history.

Fatih Sultan Mehmed's tomb in Istanbul is inside the Fatih Mosque and this place is the graveyard of old Roman emperors, and Fatih has intentionally willed to be buried there because he was defining himself as the emperor of Rome "Kayzer-i Rum". You can start from here and read the real history of yours not lies told by the Kemalist heritage.

phoibos

Feb 8, 2009
    Right. Thanks to massive immigration from East provided by AKP.

But CHP will always win in here.
    You are insulting the people who lives in the East of country (mostly Kurds) but don't forget that the leader of CHP is Kurdish too. Your weak arguments tear up again.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I didn't understand anything from your first paragraph. So let me answer you with the second paragraph.

I know argument wasn't about who's religious or who is not but people who back up AKP are the ones who are religious. If you are religious in Turkey, you're more likely to like Arabs. But majority of the country are not religious and they don't like Arabs.

Why? It's simple.

Why should we side with Arabs? There's not even one developed Arab country. What do we get by on their side?

Second, they did backstab us in World War I by fighting against us with British.

We still didn't forget about that. That's why I don't feel sorry for Palestanians. They betrayed us with British and took that land from us. Now, they even have a bigger problem.
    Its funny because we have the exact same situation right now in Libya. Our own leader is bombing us and using tanks and missiles against us, naturally we would side with anybody in such a situation, which is why we accepted help from the West despite 90% of the Libyans being against Western intervention in Iraq for example.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Religious and uneducated ones, do.

Rich and educated people in Turkey don't vote for AKP. AKP get almost all their votes from poor and uneducated people and they are very religious.

It's a fact. If you are rich, educated, you're less likely to be religious. If you are poor and uneducated, you're most likely to be religious.
    How educated you are can many times have a connection with how well-off you are but it has nothing to do with how religious you are. You can be a Nobel laureate and still be religious. On the other hand if you're filthy rich and all your lives necessities (all material of course) are met then there is a fat chance you aren't religious or faux religious.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Arabs back stabbed us, then we decided to side with out western brothers whom always wanted best for us. So we imported immorality, nudity, alphabet(because Arab one was difficult to learn, that's what they say) to reach their highness.

I am hopeful for new generation. They are more informed about what happened in past and well prepared against kemalist lies.
    Nothing wrong with that.

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
    I'll make it short for you. Syrians are now being killed by their leader. Will you feel it is backstabbing if they allied with a Martian guy to get rid of that criminal?
    Yes. It's their problem, not anyone else's. Look what happened in the end?

England and Arabs did defeat Turkey and took that land away from us. Then did England keep their promise to give Arabs the land they promised? No. Eventually, Israel was built there. There you go, now Arabs even have a bigger problem there and I don't feel sorry for them. If you backstab Turks (Muslims) by allying with British (Christians), when you have a bigger problem (Israel) I dont feel sorry for you or I wouldn't help you.

Now you're on your own. You should have thought when you were betraying on us.

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
    You are insulting the people who lives in the East of country (mostly Kurds) but don't forget that the leader of CHP is Kurdish too. Your weak arguments tear up again.
    He's not Kurdish. What are you talking about? Just because you were born in East side, it doesn't make you Kurdish.

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
    "Gavur İzmir" (gavur means nonmuslim in Turkish) was a definition to define the parts of izmir in the coastline where the non-muslim people live. Before Kemalist ethnic cleansing %60 of the people in Izmir were Christians and Jews. You don't aware of this historical facts and you always repeat the religious- non religious contraversy arguments. Please read about your real history.

Fatih Sultan Mehmed's tomb in Istanbul is inside the Fatih Mosque and this place is the graveyard of old Roman emperors, and Fatih has intentionally willed to be buried there because he was defining himself as the emperor of Rome "Kayzer-i Rum". You can start from here and read the real history of yours not lies told by the Kemalist heritage.
    Haha.

Let me ask you one question.

How did you live in Turkey up until this point by not be able to say anything to Ataturk?

Did we really make you suffer that much? :)

Dont worry, this country has been in more difficult situations than right now and we always prevailed and we will always prevail. This country has been established under Kemalist ideas and it will never ever collapse regardless of how many traitors there are provided by United States.

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
    Its funny because we have the exact same situation right now in Libya. Our own leader is bombing us and using tanks and missiles against us, naturally we would side with anybody in such a situation, which is why we accepted help from the West despite 90% of the Libyans being against Western intervention in Iraq for example.
    Nobody can prove that we were torturing them. They just sided with British to backstab us because England promised them that they would give them a land. Their first plan was successful, they did beat us by siding with England but did the rest of the plan executed successfully? Israel was built there just because of England.

Cheers.

Now, they even have a bigger problem.

I love how they say "Muslim" countries should help us bla bla bla. We were also "Muslim" when you sided with British and fuck us all.

Now you solve that problem by yourself. That's why Turkey always had Israel on our side up until 2 years ago.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    You're right in that the Arabs were naive and got screwed over by the Brits, but i think it was justified that they wanted independence from the Turks at that time, they just didn't deal with it the right way. I think in general the Ottoman empire is something to be proud of, but in its last century or so, it was riddled with corruption, it was weak, and there were many nationalistic Turk groups coming out at the time, the Arabs were regarded as second class etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)