Turkey in EU? (9 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
"Hey dude, look at those guys over there having a constructive discussion. Let's go and hijack their thread"

"Yeah dude, let's do that. It'll be da shit and we'll look so cool!"

Retards.
Thank you for your pleasant insult, Mr. Intellect

Fecal Matter

Jul 6, 2005
Kaisers problem is he is too polite in the first place, then just loses it :D

He did ask about 6 times to move it elsewhere, but then again does he forget this is the forum of the retarded? The forum were the 'good' members are too busy moaning about how good it used to be to make any changes.

Where moderators (by that I mean Mikhail [refer back to 'who is a turdfaced moderator' thread]) dont moderator, yet turn up and slam a thread closed with a hateful and scolding remark when its there fault in the first place for not doing their job.

Oh I could go on all night, but I wont because some members are too cool to read this, some members dont care enough to read yet they care enough to spend practically ALL DAY on the forum.

Im going for a smoke :D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Let me try to stoop to your level : I know you are but what am I?

And Totti is a maggot : I've met him. Have you?
Oh, **** off Kaiser, you dont even know me nor have we even talked dont assume your better then me or that you know me at all.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fecal Matter ] ++
Kaisers problem is he is too polite in the first place, then just loses it :D

He did ask about 6 times to move it elsewhere, but then again does he forget this is the forum of the retarded? The forum were the 'good' members are too busy moaning about how good it used to be to make any changes.

Where moderators (by that I mean Mikhail [refer back to 'who is a turdfaced moderator' thread]) dont moderator, yet turn up and slam a thread closed with a hateful and scolding remark when its there fault in the first place for not doing their job.

Oh I could go on all night, but I wont because some members are too cool to read this, some members dont care enough to read yet they care enough to spend practically ALL DAY on the forum.

Im going for a smoke :D
I don't give a rat's crap if he is polite or not, he got offended that a discussion he was taking part of got hijacked, he should not go making smart ass remarks that he is a superiour being. I don't know if he has participated in hijacking other discussions (wether serious or not) but he won't call himself a retard if he does.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

Oh, **** off Kaiser, you dont even know me nor have we even talked dont assume your better then me or that you know me at all.
Typical arrogant behaviour. Don't go down to his level, he is way too down.

Dec 27, 2003
I know you : you're an English teenager who wishes she was Italian and confuses "then" with "than" and writes "should of" instead of "should have".

And jeeks : pathetic is still being at school in your 30's.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I know you : you're an English teenager who wishes she was Italian and confuses "then" with "than" and writes "should of" instead of "should have".

Do you know for sure I am still at school or whatever I do in my life, stop mambling remarks here and there, it is clear now what kind of person you are.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004

Yeah, right of course. Kaiser, you know I dont even live in England, if fact you IGNORANT I THINK I KNOW IT ALL little shit, I would technically live closer to Scotland, get your facts right first little boy.

And oh damn, please dont make fun of my grammer, your crushing my self-confidence...and to make that look even more convincing I'll add a sob smiley :sob:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It is clear that the Swedish welfare system is over-generous and sloth-generating. Societal suicide at its best.
Yea, I admire the Swedish welfare system very much actually. Luckily for me I receive ZERO benefits from it. Another failed attempt from you to try to degenerate me, try again, I have all day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)