Turkey in EU? (3 Viewers)

Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

Yeah, right of course. Kaiser, you know I dont even live in England, if fact you IGNORANT I THINK I KNOW IT ALL little shit, I would technically live closer to Scotland, get your facts right first little boy.

And oh damn, please dont make fun of my grammer, your crushing my self-confidence...and to make that look even more convincing I'll add a sob smiley :sob:
Grammar*

Nothing funny about illiteracy, seriously.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
I am sure you do. You just shouldn't get paid for it. No merit at all if you don't.
Do you have proof? :howler:

Let me try to redefine pathetic. Pathetic is you trying over and over again something you are not.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Grammar*

Nothing funny about illiteracy, seriously.
Yet, you seem to like to make a big deal about it, tell me is your own self-esteem so low you have to try to embarrase or belittle other people, cause really its pathetic.

Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Do you have proof? :howler:

Let me try to redefine pathetic. Pathetic is you trying over and over again something you are not.
More pathetic is you unable to catch what I have just said. It seems not getting benefits after you turn 30 is a medal of honour.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Yet, you seem to like to make a big deal about it, tell me is your own self-esteem so low you have to try to embarrase or belittle other people, cause really its pathetic.
Usually these things generate from personalities that have a certain major loss. I blame the childhood sometimes.

Dec 27, 2003

I not belittling I am observing. Now I must depart however. Just stop pretending you're Italian, k?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

More pathetic is you unable to catch what I have just said. It seems not getting benefits after you turn 30 is a medal of honour.
When I need the benefits, I know where to ask for it and I know how much I will get. But then again pathetic is someone like you wishing that he is living in a country like Sweden to receive some welfare to be able to lay his ass and TRY to make fun of people with a failure after the other. Try again as I said I have all day.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Yeah I wish I had been a kid in 1980's Lebanon :D
Another failed attempt coming out of ignorance one more time. When you know my history and where have I been brought up, try to use these examples schmet.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Mohammed is not a name given to any Catholic I know, related to me or I have heard of. Jog on kid. Go search for more stereotypes and try to fit them to people you meet everyday, it just proves your level of intelligence.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Isnt that the same kind of racial slur that you and Nick are pissed off at Jae for saying...hmm.
I should have listened to my advice that I gave you and went down to his level. What a hypocrite.

Dec 27, 2003
Jeeks, you have just earned my utmost respect for using the word SCHMET in the PM you've sent me. Honestly that made me piss from laughter. You say I've lost yours? Ah well, shit happens. How is Mohammed Freud racist though?

And Nicole, here's a small lesson of Italian for you :

"I panni sporchi si lavano in piazza"

Food for thought.

Now Im really off though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)