True Detective (1 Viewer)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Good episode but it seemed like a transition one before the final two where the series will end. It seems that my theory is standing that Cohle has been working on the case and now he's asking Marty for help.

Actually, you buy me a beer :lol2:
Yeah it was a transitional episode that served to catch us up to present day.
Looks like Rust is looking hard at that religious group that was running all the schools. Should be an intense final two episodes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Will be interesting to see how this ends...it's been superb so far and I can't wait to see Matthew McConaughey in Interstellar later this year.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah he was seen ten years ago in the same spot, giving directions to Rust, and Ze, his scars may be hearing under his dusty ass beard he has, looks bit uneven, his cheek has scars for sure. That girl who described that sketch must have been tramautized out of her mind.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
The girl may have been traumatized but that mechanic described him pretty well and said he would have remembered if he saw him again...but his beard may be covering it. What would I know anyway...I don't watch it in HD :p

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Good episode but the intensity has toned down a bit keeping a blast for the finale. I liked some of the lines and I liked that I guessed what is happening after episode 5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)