Trouble In Turin!!!! (3 Viewers)

Urchin

Apr 13, 2005
U just need to accept that liverpool will have a more succesfull season than juve. Reds will get 4th if u think otherwise u dnt hav the right to call neone else an idiot. Juve will not beat milan to the serie a title if they cant elimenate liverpool. U bring gerrard into this. Yes he's our best player, our captain, u would think it would be a big blow to lose him. Might just let u know our form hasnt dipped without him so we're in a win win situation, we sell him get big bucks improve the team that beat juve or he stays and we get to keep a player who id take over any juve midfielder. Owen left, so what i wasnt that upset when he went.

It seems the juve fans r very ignorent to think of liverpool and think only of 39 deal ppl. We've had a more succesfull history than juve and we've had no drug allegations hanging over our shoulders while we did it either. 4 euro cups to juve 2, and dont think it wouldnt have been 5 liverpool juve 1 if the reds players cared about the result. They're on record saying they didnt want to play and just went thru the motions.

Anyway good luck beating milan and hope u dont lose 2 many more euro cup finals

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Urchin ] ++
U just need to accept that liverpool will have a more succesfull season than juve.
I don't think I will have a hard time accepting this IF it happens because this Juventus side is pathetic.

And can you back up your statement that Liverpool are going to have a more successful season than Juve? Is Liverpool garuanteed to win something this year? Really I couldn't care less what you lot do from here on out.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It seems the juve fans r very ignorent to think of liverpool and think only of 39 deal ppl. We've had a more succesfull history than juve and we've had no drug allegations hanging over our shoulders while we did it either. 4 euro cups to juve 2, and dont think it wouldnt have been 5 liverpool juve 1 if the reds players cared about the result. They're on record saying they didnt want to play and just went thru the motions.
And all this matter because.....?

Why are you comparing the history of the two clubs? Is there some sort of insecurity I sense here? And can Liverpool compare with Juventus' league record of 27 Scudetti? Nah they are way far off.

Even the official ranking system by World Soccer has Juventus third in Europe with Liverpool sixth.

But again, all this matters little.

Urchin

Apr 13, 2005
There is no insecurity. It was u lot who tried to claim we r inferior to juve. Im merely pointing out that we're not ur not blind u can read it.

Liverpool will have a more succesfull season than juve because they will both qualify 4 next seasons champions league only liverpool got to the semi's this season. I can't see juve overcoming milan after watching milan play and juve play.

Do u think everton will get 4th? I just wona know so I can get a better understanding of ur perspective towards football.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Do u think everton will get 4th? I just wona know so I can get a better understanding of ur perspective towards football.
No I don't think Everton will win fourth place. I hope they do though.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
There is no insecurity. It was u lot who tried to claim we r inferior to juve. Im merely pointing out that we're not ur not blind u can read it.

Liverpool will have a more succesfull season than juve because they will both qualify 4 next seasons champions league only liverpool got to the semi's this season. I can't see juve overcoming milan after watching milan play and juve play.

isn't there a liverpool forum you can piss off to! :confused:

Urchin

Apr 13, 2005
Part of me being here is because I am enjoying this victory. I am for one of the few moments of supporting liverpool able to brag about beating a great side. I would like to see the juve fans admit they were cuonting their chickens b4 they hatched n all that.

We havent had a 20 yr void. we've won domestic titles since then, domestic cups, europoean cups, we also havent been accused of doping during this time.

It seems the juve fans r ignorant to all this, or they can't admit it. We liverpool fans r proud of our history, we have a spirit juve will never have our stadium isnt branded soulles and we sing much louder than you.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Part of me being here is because I am enjoying this victory. I am for one of the few moments of supporting liverpool able to brag about beating a great side. I would like to see the juve fans admit they were cuonting their chickens b4 they hatched n all that.

We havent had a 20 yr void. we've won domestic titles since then, domestic cups, europoean cups, we also havent been accused of doping during this time.

It seems the juve fans r ignorant to all this, or they can't admit it. We liverpool fans r proud of our history, we have a spirit juve will never have our stadium isnt branded soulles and we sing much louder than you.
Alright man, congragulations for beating Juventus and good luck against Chelsea. You guys sing songs, seem like a happy bunch and such. Carry on then.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

We are not going to give you and your team any respect when you come to OUR forum and start attacking us right from the first post. That's why we are not accepting anything from you. You show us respect, we will do the same to you MARAT. It's something you have to earn here.

Urchin

Apr 13, 2005
I am enjoying this. so easy to wind up, it says something for ur intelligence level. I am baiting u and u r taking it every time. It isnt hard i've simply pointed out many facts which the doping juve fans cant handle. Oh well good luck beating milan, dont take too many drugs tryuing to beat them. im off had enough for now

GOOO REDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BUFFON EMERSON DEL PIERO MONTERO ZLATAN MAURO ZALAYETA CAPELLO. GREAT PERFORMANCE :)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Ah buddy, you have yet to realize that the Juventuz Forum consists of a decent amount of hardcore Juventus fans. When you begin to take stabs at Juventus' past, of course you're going to get a reaction. Your remarks act as catalysts for arguements man.

Now if I were to say that Liverpool fans were a bunch of ****s who were scared shitless of Juventus fans in Turin so much that they had to be brought to a castle in rural Turin immediately after the flight, does that not make you want to argue?

I don't like fighting with other people personally, but you are just asking for it. Most of the Liverpool fans who came on here acted respectfully, and you just tarnished that.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
No problem....

Chelsea CRUSHES 'Pool in the next round, and both of our teams are forgotten about.....

That will be like a prophecy

Vinman 3:14

mark my wrods.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)