Trouble In Turin!!!! (13 Viewers)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Actually we Italians are not into death and killing and violence....we are renound for far less important things like Artists, culture, opera, top flight industries (cars, fashion, etc). We like to spend our energy on things that will contribute to the world rather than deplete it....

you WAR LOVING MORON
that's what I call a great answer :thumb:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by cribmad ] ++
WONT BE ANY TROUBLE ALL ITALIANS ARE REKNOWNED FOR THEIR COWARDICE -

1. SMALLEST BOOK EVER WRITTEN?

ITALIAN BOOK OF WAR HEROES

2. ITALIAN 2ND WORLD WAR TANKS FITTED WITH ONE GEAR ONLY - REVERSE

JUST ACCEPT YOUR DEFEAT TONIGHT GRACEFULLY AND KEEP HIDING AROUND THE CORNER AND YOU WILL BE OK ! OR YOU CAN ALWAYS RUN AWAY AGAIN!
Everyday, I thank God for making me Italian. You English don't even own your country any longer...

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

you know what. we will never be on the same paper because at the end of the day Juve will be remembered for its numerous Italian Championships won and for all those Champions league finals lost

and what will liverpool be remembered for ?

being the cause of 39 innocents dying in a sporting event
youre being silly donald. liverpool are the best english team of all time and they've won the champions cup 4 times.

and we lost 5 finals. yipee!!!

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
That may well be true.. However that article was a pretty accurate account of events last night.
There was also some things that i personally thought were worse than anything they mentioned.

There were also reports on the bbc today that were very complimentary of the event as a whole.

Do you really think they are gonne miss out this side of the story... especially as this aspect of the match-up is what has been the most talked about across the world ever since the draw.

Im not talking about other articles... But that one is fair and accurate and did indeed not mention some issues that would portray our fans in a much poorer light... So ,No i do not see a problem with it.

Apr 14, 2005
violence was gonna be inevitable, the friction was gonna be there, i only thank no stupid stuff happened like what went in the inter ac micrap match, it was good that the violence was held to a minimum, but im so pissed off about the loss, i may not be italian but i love juve with all my heart

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Fvck the BBC.
Yeah f*ck that shit. Damn the BBC for giving us real news. Give us some of that CNN stuff, yeah that's what we want.

Other jerks might want to kill the english comments already. Its uncalled for and if I start saying some american things you would get annoyed. Show a little class if you can.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I say American things all the time. :confused:

But it's true -- conflict sells news. (Even if you have to fabricate it.) So I am not surprised by the coverage of events, even if things were relatively civilized and incidents were isolated and relatively minor (i.e., smaller than the issues that happened across Serie A this past weekend, for example) ... and far more than the events at the San Siro.

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
That may well be true.. However that article was a pretty accurate account of events last night.
There was also some things that i personally thought were worse than anything they mentioned.

There were also reports on the bbc today that were very complimentary of the event as a whole.

Do you really think they are gonne miss out this side of the story... especially as this aspect of the match-up is what has been the most talked about across the world ever since the draw.

Im not talking about other articles... But that one is fair and accurate and did indeed not mention some issues that would portray our fans in a much poorer light... So ,No i do not see a problem with it.
Fair enough, I'm just used to taking some things what they tell you with a pinch of salt, more so with politics. Hope we aren't getting too off-topic here.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

The BBC rules. It is the only news source I'm not suspicious of.
That's exactly what I was going to say. BBC World News is THE most reliable news source in the world.

Apr 13, 2005
Being Irish you think I wouldn't be too big into British stuff.

But BBC news is the best.
I read this all the time ahead of Irish, European, American, Asian news.
It is very reliable but sometimes there can be bias, but what news media isn't bias. Everything in this world is biased.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by williedahomer ] ++
Being Irish you think I wouldn't be too big into British stuff.

But BBC news is the best.
I read this all the time ahead of Irish, European, American, Asian news.
It is very reliable but sometimes there can be bias, but what news media isn't bias. Everything in this world is biased.
Absolutely agree.

Besides, everybody knows that the news is more believable when it is read in an English accent :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)