Trouble In Turin!!!! (11 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++

Yeah f*ck that shit. Damn the BBC for giving us real news. Give us some of that CNN stuff, yeah that's what we want.

Other jerks might want to kill the english comments already. Its uncalled for and if I start saying some american things you would get annoyed. Show a little class if you can.
LOL

It's not about the British or America here, it's about news agencies. Get it? Unless England has suddenly become a communist country..

Who cares if you said fvck CNN or fvck Al Jazeera. People do it all the time. Come off it Joey.

Infact I like the English because they are one of our only "friends" in the world, so I have nothing against them. The football you know about.

PS- Your sounding more and more like Blandest everyday. Congrats.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

LOL

It's not about the British or America here, it's about news agencies. Get it? Unless England has suddenly become a communist country..

Who cares if you said fvck CNN or fvck Al Jazeera. People do it all the time. Come off it Joey.

Infact I like the English because they are one of our only "friends" in the world, so I have nothing against them. The football you know about.

PS- Your sounding more and more like Blandest everyday. Congrats.
Kid the first sentence was only a joke. The second wasn't to your posts but to the 'I thank god every day i'm not english' posting by another.
Believe it or not, I don't exist here only to call you out. Its not always about you Andy relax.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This is most certainly old, old news, but I gotta say ... this post has still floated into my consciousness days later. I must say, Nick, this is probably the most thoughtful post I've read all week -- if not all month.

Well done. :thumb:

++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Actually we Italians are not into death and killing and violence....we are renound for far less important things like Artists, culture, opera, top flight industries (cars, fashion, etc). We like to spend our energy on things that will contribute to the world rather than deplete it....

you WAR LOVING MORON

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Swag I don't mean to be picky but must you put the quote below the text like that? It's completely inefficient.
There have been years of flame wars on Usenet about under-quoting versus over-quoting. I don't follow one religion either way on this. Just sometimes -- but not always -- I think it gets more to the point to have what you add at the top ... and not make everyone scroll all the way to the bottom to see what you had to add that's different from what's written before.

I guess that practice can seem inefficient to me at times, but occasionally (see, I underquoted here ;) ) it's a personal preference.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

There have been years of flame wars on Usenet about under-quoting versus over-quoting. I don't follow one religion either way on this. Just sometimes -- but not always -- I think it gets more to the point to have what you add at the top ... and not make everyone scroll all the way to the bottom to see what you had to add that's different from what's written before.

I guess that practice can seem inefficient to me at times, but occasionally (see, I underquoted here ;) ) it's a personal preference.
Above his a major advantage. When it's above you only need to glance at the quote because you have already read it and you remember it. When it's below I need to read your post then go and skim over the quote and work it back. Its a pain in the ass. But if you want to don't let me stop you ;)

Mar 20, 2005
Liverpool will finish 5th or 6th in the EPL & will lose to Chelsea about 4-1 on agreggate in the CL :D. Enjoy the uefa cup next season u stupid racist morons.

Its amazing how the english press want italian teams banned for throwing a few flares on the field as if it were anywhere near as bad as murdering 39 spectators. Theyve got such an inferiority complex these poms. I dont know if its ignorance or jealousy but the they really are a razza disgraziata.

Jan 7, 2004

Above his a major advantage. When it's above you only need to glance at the quote because you have already read it and you remember it. When it's below I need to read your post then go and skim over the quote and work it back. Its a pain in the ass. But if you want to don't let me stop you ;)

plus it already is on top

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)