Trouble In Turin!!!! (4 Viewers)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

There was a small fight in the stadium before the kick-off. Fans were throwing stuff at others and the guards were trying to stop them.

Apr 13, 2005
Kind of expected it though.
Italy is dangerously becoming the 1980's style of fans.
The statistics of injuries and incidents in Seria A doesn't lie.
Incidence will occur, espeically among the so-called ultras

Urchin

Apr 13, 2005
Yes all this man said was your ultras r cowards. They r useless full of threats but no follow up. They try to look tuff but we knew all along they r just gutless thugs who r too scared to try a drastic action. I can understand this but why talk it up? I saw them they look like kids who r very un educated and hoodlum-like. I took pitty on these people. I can see this type of person abusing a women but not another man. Not a Liverpool man.

They tried it once and have lived with it for 20 yrs.

Revenge would have been nice on the field but the match is over and all i can say is:

YOU BEAUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!! I hope every juve fan on this forum is in agony right now!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Dont worry..... ull be catch up later man.

Like someone said...atr least we have the option of the league... but what will liverpool do afteyr tjeir get their arse sored by Chelsea? the premier? ha dont make me laugh!

Urchin

Apr 13, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Dont worry..... ull be catch up later man.

Like someone said...atr least we have the option of the league... but what will liverpool do afteyr tjeir get their arse sored by Chelsea? the premier? ha dont make me laugh!
Thats what everyone said about the great juve. Liverpool dont stand a chance, but juve didnt cause us too much trouble in the end. U have theoption of the league but lets see what happens when u meet milan with 4 games to go. I dont understand y u r still talking, i know ur fans talk alot but u have just lost. ACCEPT it fool

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Urchin ] ++

Thats what everyone said about the great juve. Liverpool dont stand a chance, but juve didnt cause us too much trouble in the end. U have theoption of the league but lets see what happens when u meet milan with 4 games to go. I dont understand y u r still talking, i know ur fans talk alot but u have just lost. ACCEPT it fool
we are accepting it, no one have denied the lost

and at least we have the option ;).

U have none :), not even in the CL mark my words.

Urchin

Apr 13, 2005

we are accepting it, no one have denied the lost

and at least we have the option ;).

U have none :), not even in the CL mark my words.
Thats where ur wrong. A team who has been elimenated can be branded a team with no option. I see how juve have no option of winning the champions league now. But we r still in it. Whether we're favourites like u lot were or not we still have the chance. I would be bitter too if my team were favourites and it was all snatched away from them. I struggle to see how juve will cope with milan after today's performance. So arguably there is nothing left for juve

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
U are still in but just "in paper" .

that will chage soon.

so in the end,,,we can be maybe in the same spot jajajaja how ironic.

Urchin

Apr 13, 2005
U are still in but just "in paper" .

that will chage soon.

so in the end,,,we can be maybe in the same spot jajajaja how ironic.
its impossible for juve and liverpool to be in the same spot on paper even if we do lose to chelsea, wihch would be against the law of averages. Juve only made the quarter final, like lyon inter and bayer munich. U wont be on the sama paper as us

Jan 7, 2004

Thats where ur wrong. A team who has been elimenated can be branded a team with no option. I see how juve have no option of winning the champions league now. But we r still in it. Whether we're favourites like u lot were or not we still have the chance. I would be bitter too if my team were favourites and it was all snatched away from them. I struggle to see how juve will cope with milan after today's performance. So arguably there is nothing left for juve

well we wont finish 5th in our league and have to sell our biggest star because he has had enough of wasting his time at a team that wont win jack shit

Jan 7, 2004

its impossible for juve and liverpool to be in the same spot on paper even if we do lose to chelsea, wihch would be against the law of averages. Juve only made the quarter final, like lyon inter and bayer munich. U wont be on the sama paper as us

you know what. we will never be on the same paper because at the end of the day Juve will be remembered for its numerous Italian Championships won and for all those Champions league finals lost

and what will liverpool be remembered for ?

being the cause of 39 innocents dying in a sporting event

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Arguably nothing left? Do you know about Serie A at all, or are you just the typical EPL only individual? After todays performance it will only make our team pissed off, and I think that is enough inspiration to get us going. We have about the same schedule as Milan in terms of match difficulty, and the Rossoneri (Milan if you don't know) will most likely rest some players before Champions League matches. If you do not know (not surprised) Milan only drew against Brescia at home last weekend, so they dropped some easy points. One shite performance is one shite performance, especially in the Champions League. Anything can happen in the Scudetto race (the Italian Serie A title).

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

well we wont finish 5th in our league and have to sell our biggest star because he has had enough of wasting his time at a team that wont win jack shit
oh and silly me,,,, i forgot the Owen factor jejeje

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

you know what. we will never be on the same paper because at the end of the day Juve will be remembered for its numerous Italian Championships won and for all those Champions league finals lost

and what will liverpool be remembered for ?

being the cause of 39 innocents dying in a sporting event
Whenever I think of Liverpool I think of Heysel. Not a very good memory to say the least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)