[Trofeo TIM] Juve vs Inter vs Milan (July 29th 2008) (1 Viewer)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Is Mellberg really do great against Milan??
I see in Seedorf's first goal there is Tiago mistake to let Seedorf shoot
and in Seedorf's second goal there is Mellberg who let Seedorf take the ball and shoot
Mellberg not covering the Seedorf well when Seedorf takes the ball on the edge of penalty area. Mellberg only walk and see it when he has chance to stop it.
I think Mellberg not have quick thingking and pace as defender??

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
that's a bit harsh on Tiago...we could also say that Sissoko's clearing header was very poor and perhaps he could have done better...Melleberg is no Roberto Carlos, but he isn't exactly slow either

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Is Mellberg really do great against Milan??
I see in Seedorf's first goal there is Tiago mistake to let Seedorf shoot
and in Seedorf's second goal there is Mellberg who let Seedorf take the ball and shoot
Mellberg not covering the Seedorf well when Seedorf takes the ball on the edge of penalty area. Mellberg only walk and see it when he has chance to stop it.
I think Mellberg not have quick thingking and pace as defender??
So what you drawed all these conclusions based on 1 goal in friendly match?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere but I just came across it now:

Ancelotti admits fan fury

Wednesday 30 July, 2008

Milan may have lifted the Trofeo TIM, but Coach Carlo Ancelotti could be in trouble for making an obscene gesture to the Juventus fans.

The Rossoneri came out on top in the triangular tournament in Turin with penalty shoot-out wins over Juve and Inter.

But that didn’t stop Carletto losing his cool and responding to inflammatory chants from certain sections of the crowd by raising his middle finger.

“Yes I did raise my little finger and it was my response to the ignorant people,” Ancelotti admitted.

“With hindsight I think that I would do the same thing. There’s no need to look for video evidence because I’m not scared to admit what I did.

“It’s the first time that I have reacted like that and perhaps the last but I couldn’t accept those insults.

“Luckily it was a little isolated group who would have been better off at home. They also had abuse for Jose Mourinho, Gianluca Zambrotta, Marco Materazzi and Dejan Stankovic.”

However, Ancelotti did take pleasure in the way his side played and concluded with praise for goalkeeper Christian Abbiati, who proved to be the hero for the Diavolo.

“I was happy with our performances this evening, even if we gave away goals a little too easily,” Carletto said.

“Abbiati had a great evening and I am happy for him. It will be a good battle for the No 1 shirt.”

:analcanon:

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
we showed character after the (nice) 0:1 from seedorf and we showed character during the whole game against inter. it nice to see - nothing has changed :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)