[Trofeo TIM] Juve vs Inter vs Milan (July 29th 2008) (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Again, these are friendlies in July. They don't fucking matter. Just like when people said we would fight off relegation because of displays the other day, we can't really say how we (and others) are going to play a month down the road and beyond after these matches. Personally, the only friendlies that have any substance are those closer to the start of the season. Other than that, we can only hope players such as Rossi are really this talented.

Even Molinaro scored a goal during a friendly last pre-season. :lol2:
How close to the season it has to be to have any substance? Because you may have forgot that our season starts actually in two weeks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
too bad not to win milan game but it is ok since it is only a friendly , trez should not ever take PK , it is good to win always against inter too,amauri was unlucky but iaquinta proved that he can be useful , dp also was unlucky with his FK , but the great thing is that inter could not score any goal in the 2 matches

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
Just sell Tiago now, he's not improving from last year
We don't need him anymore as Marchisio will go back after Olympics
As Marchisio has a great long pass too like he show us 2 years ago

On Molinaro
I think he needs consistency
Last season too, he always plays good when against Inter and Milan
but plays not good against small teams
He very careless when defend last year
Hopes he can play like in Trofeo TIM this season

On Trez
He still has a good positioning by a goal against Milan
but still the penalty is always ZERO
It's time to go for Trez

Don't talk about Trez like that! He will be an important player this season. Wait and see! Alex-trez-Iaq-amauri. We have great attackers:flag3:

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Good game last night.. was great to see Inter choke :) with Mouri too :)
As for Milan I doubt they would be favorites for this season too..

Shame we couldn't push on seedorf to block his shots.

Great defence lince.. with Chellini and Melberg..

As for DP's Free Kick.. Such a magnificent shot.. I wished it would go in after hitting the second post ..

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I was really excited by our youngsters, Ekdall and Rossi were quite impressive once again.
Although i do not expect them to threaten our starters, they most welcomed to add their contributions when the time comes.
I m not sure if we should loan them out to gain more exp and first team football, or keep them as back ups, this is going to be a touigh year and we are surely gonna need any extra help.
Those boys proved ty can be useful even against the toughest opposition and the strongest enemies. I am very happy that our youth can help us, in times were our owners are unwilling to invest for our proper strengthening of our team.
Friendlies are meant to give us hope and those friendlies really did that,
as long as our youngsters can deliver as much, we have the right to hope for the best. I can wait for Giovinco, Marchisio and De Ceglie to come back!!!
Our squad now seems large enough for the task and almost fit enough to play in the CL qualifiers in a couple of weeks.
I am still worried about our defense and i dont understand why our board constantly neglets that department but i was pleased with our performance generally, there is still a lightened hate between us and Inter and this will surely boost our performance when pitted against them...

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Just sell Tiago now, he's not improving from last year
We don't need him anymore as Marchisio will go back after Olympics
As Marchisio has a great long pass too like he show us 2 years ago

On Molinaro
I think he needs consistency
Last season too, he always plays good when against Inter and Milan
but plays not good against small teams
He very careless when defend last year
Hopes he can play like in Trofeo TIM this season

On Trez
He still has a good positioning by a goal against Milan
but still the penalty is always ZERO
It's time to go for Trez

Go where? I guess scoring 20 goals in the league is not enough for you!!!!!!!!

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
You guys saw after it hit the two posts and went somehow infront of Cesar how he reacted ???:lol: thinking he really saved the ball
Come on Rab, give the guy a break hahahahhaha... His history with DP is really bad loool. I think Del Piero has scored free kick on him in all possible ways lol. So for him to hold the ball from a DP free kick is really an achievement :D

I swear if you look at his face before the free kick he was sweating so bad lol.

Great free kick by Ale. I am not sure if it would have been nicer going in or not :D but I guess nothing is better than it going in huh ?

:weee: :weee: :weee: :flag3: :flag2: :flag3: :flag2:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Good game last night.. was great to see Inter choke :) with Mouri too :)
As for Milan I doubt they would be favorites for this season too..

Shame we couldn't push on seedorf to block his shots.

Great defence lince.. with Chellini and Melberg..

As for DP's Free Kick.. Such a magnificent shot.. I wished it would go in after hitting the second post ..
That would have been great.. :flag2: :flag2:

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I dont care if its competitive, friendly, primavera or some guys in the park wearing respective jersies and playing social.....Beating Inter will always feel good:D

Was rather impressed by Knezevic and Ekdal though. The former is seemed quick, which is always a good thing and the latter shows good composure on the ball. I also hope marchionni is backup to camo and not Brazzo

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Has anyone more information on Rossi or know where i can look? I was very impressed by him lastnight. I hope Ekdal will stay with the senior squad he could be a useful squad player for us this season.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Come on Rab, give the guy a break hahahahhaha... His history with DP is really bad loool. I think Del Piero has scored free kick on him in all possible ways lol. So for him to hold the ball from a DP free kick is really an achievement :D

I swear if you look at his face before the free kick he was sweating so bad lol.

Great free kick by Ale. I am not sure if it would have been nicer going in or not :D but I guess nothing is better than it going in huh ?

:weee: :weee: :weee: :flag3: :flag2: :flag3: :flag2:
True true..... i just couldnt help myself but laugh my ass off when I saw the replay, it's like Del Piero always has to piss Inter off with one of his freekicks and specially Julio Cesar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)