[Trofeo TIM] Juve vs Inter vs Milan (July 29th 2008) (1 Viewer)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
oh shut up. we'll do just fine! we'll never go to serie B again... not with this squad, not with any other! just get over it!
So, are you saying that Cronman is wrong ? He sounds like a smart fellow who knows a thing or two about football and he seems realistic enough to me.

Apr 15, 2006
he's not god! he can be wrong! and he is wrong when he said we'll go to Serie B. considering a disaster of a transfer market at the start of last year, we finished 3rd, then im sure we can do as good as last year if not better than that! sure, inter and milan have strengthened themselves, but making statements like we're going to Serie B is utter stupidity, even if it's coming from Einstein!

Cronman

Jul 27, 2008
he's not god! he can be wrong! and he is wrong when he said we'll go to Serie B. considering a disaster of a transfer market at the start of last year, we finished 3rd, then im sure we can do as good as last year if not better than that! sure, inter and milan have strengthened themselves, but making statements like we're going to Serie B is utter stupidity, even if it's coming from Einstein!
With such an apocalyptic mercato and with SUCKO and RUINeri leading our team, serie B is reality. Open your eyes, we're doooooooooooooomed

Durden

May 11, 2006
I don't know, maybe we can escape relegation, but 15th place is indeed a reality.
Not if relegation is the result of Cronmans in-depth analysis. Well I guess we just have to accept Serie B is on the horizon. But what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

Apr 15, 2006
Sheik Yerbouti, i can't believe you still don't get it :lol2:

+rep for making me laugh
i get it! i get it! we're so crap! we got the worst BOD, a laughable transfer "guru" who cant buy a world class player if he was on a free. we got a bloody tinkerer who probably plays the worst player in Italy(Moli), and buys players who know shit about passing! yeah, we're destined for Serie C2! we're gonna lose so badly to Inter, we're gonna hand them all the Scudetto's we've ever won! but we'll still support our club and hope Lippi returns from the Azzurri and win us the treble! yeah guys! THAT is reality!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)