[Trofeo F*CK that Berlusconi MOFO]Milan - Juventus (August 17th, 2008) (1 Viewer)

Jul 2, 2006
Do you know what was our biggest mistake?

Participating this Trofeo Son of Cunt.This so called president of Italia is murderer,drug dealer son of a bitch and shame for his country.

Did you see his face after their goal?He was smileying and saying '' I am producing cocaine in Milan Lab and selling it as ice cream.ho ho ho''

Also Chiellini's injury was voluntary.His little assassin smoked cocaine before the match then obeyed his orders.

Ananı köpekler siksin BERLUSCONI

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
enough of all this bullshit.....

the blame here lies SOLELY on this retarded board we have

I dont blame Ranieri for this, he is nothing but a yes man and a mouth-piece for the board....I dont agree with many of his tactics, but the board is the problem
:agree: But If the signing were Raniers choices, then he should be blamed too!!!

Do you know what was our biggest mistake?
Participating this Trofeo Son of Cunt.This so called president of Italia is murderer,drug dealer son of a bitch and shame for his country.
He is more, or less involved in the Mafia. At lest Camorra and Cosa Nostra. There were some investigations about him...

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
What happened with Deschamps remains a mystery, but if you ask me, I'd say he didn't have enough experience to coach a serie A juve, and letting him go was a good decision.
For god's sake he took monaco (with an average players compared to others in the competition) to the CL final and he's not good enough for a serie A team :shifty: , so what's more achievements did ranieri have (in he's long career) that makes him bitter than deschamp!! Atleast deschamp was a winner as a player and captain with the french team and juve. He's a leader by nature and that's something that IMO ranieri lacks.....

Hope ranieri all the best cause he's our coach now, but sometimes i wonder did our board choose Ranieri because he's the right choice or simply because he's an easy man :gsol:, it seems like people up there (the three trio) always like to make easy choices (in choosing the coach or the players).......

Aug 1, 2006
As you can see in Chelsea he bought Crespo, Veron, Parker, Bridge, Glenn Johnson when Abramovich first come and now the all players he bought is not a WC players and no one become Chelsea important players
In Valencia too, he bought Corradi, Fiore, Di Vaio, Moretti...and you can saw the first three mentioned is totally failed
So basicly what the man is trying to say is that RUINieri often buys loads of shit for his clubs, and i couldnt agree more :inter:
Lets put Zebina back in starting eleven!1

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
:agree: But If the signing were Raniers choices, then he should be blamed too!!!
of course, if tactic is not right or used players we should blame him..btw so far CR requested Sissoko and Poulsen..
Lets hope it will be 3rd lucky time...

i dont give a fuck about the result im just so upset about giorgio's injury
ughhhhh
true

For god's sake he took monaco (with an average players compared to others in the competition) to the CL final and he's not good enough for a serie A team :shifty: , so what's more achievements did ranieri have (in he's long career) that makes him bitter than deschamp!! Atleast deschamp was a winner as a player and captain with the french team and juve. He's a leader by nature and that's something that IMO ranieri lacks.....

Hope ranieri all the best cause he's our coach now, but sometimes i wonder did our board choose Ranieri because he's the right choice or simply because he's an easy man :gsol:, it seems like people up there (the three trio) always like to make easy choices (in choosing the coach or the players).......
dont wonder anymore, they did not chose him for that

So basicly what the man is trying to say is that RUINieri often buys loads of shit for his clubs, and i couldnt agree more :inter:
Lets put Zebina back in starting eleven!1
to you this is message:
start talking how to improve game, players, and try to help otherwise, i will report you for using unapproved image :p

peace & love

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
it was accident...he touched his right leg actually..
Yes, it's always an accident.
Lets take a look how many times they accidently injured our players, only in the last matches we've played against them.

In the last 3 official matches between Juve and Milan, two Milan players were red carded.
Gattuso got a red card in 2006 (Juve-Milan 0:0) few months before Calciopoli, after a horror tackle on Nedved.
Bonera gor a red card after another horror tackle, this time on Sissoko (this year on Juve-Milan 3:2).
It was a miracle how both Nedved and Sissoko could finish those matches. Sissoko didn't play in next 2 matches though.

On last 4 Berlusconi cup matches they injured 5 of our players.
In 2005 Kaka took care of Buffon. Gigi was out for 6 months.
In 2007 Deschamps said after the match that he'd have gladly accepted 10:0 defeat only if he could have the injured players back. Chiellini was out after 15 minutes when Inzaghi deliberately pushed him with both hands from behind, into the advertisments. Giorgio spent a month injured. Palladino and Boumsong were both injured after fouls from Milan players and they were out for 3 weeks and 1 week respectively.
Yesterday Chiellini was injured after a FOUL by Paloschi. IIRC the referee gave a foul over Chiellini.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
so you seriously believe this trophy is played to give milan the possibility to injure our best players? Alright. Have you actually seen the scene? Boy if i want to injure somebody, i surely won't do what paloschi did there. Chiellini was not even fouled in my opinion. It's just horribly bad luck. What do you want to do? We can go on whining or we could hope for the best. As if ANY team in the world organizes a game just to injure the opponent in pre-season. You've got to be kidding me... Milan - Juve is always a tough game because it's prestigious, and with people like gattuso, sissoko, poulsen and ambrosini on one pitch, some fouls are unavoidable...

Milan actually gave us abiati for free when they injured us buffon`. Ever thought of that as a 'nice' move? I mean i won't hail milan for that, but that's a fair move, especially considering that milan are not known to have the best goalkeepers at their disposal...
But anyway, with chiello we lost a big part of strength, defense, organization, experience and security. Now get over it; it's not like he will be out forever. At best, he'll miss like 4 games... (in worst case, it will be tougher, i agree, but still...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)