[Trofeo F*CK that Berlusconi MOFO]Milan - Juventus (August 17th, 2008) (4 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
But this was known to everyone even before the match started and that's exactly why we should have fielded our reserves and our youngsters.
Milan stars wouldn't have been motivated to play against some kids and our main players wouldn't have risked an injury.

But it takes a brain to think of that and some people in Juventus obviously lack one.

The only thing I can thin of is that we have signed a contract to play this game every year, and we are obliged to field a first team players because of the contract clauses.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The only thing I can thin of is that we have signed a contract to play this game every year, and we are obliged to field a first team players because of the contract clauses.
We did actually. Back in Moggi time.
But since Milan re-scheduled the 2006 Coppa Berlusconi for January 2007 due to their CL qualification matches, we could have done the same thing.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
We did actually. Back in Moggi time.
But since Milan re-scheduled the 2006 Coppa Berlusconi for January 2007 due to their CL qualification matches, we could have done the same thing.
it would have been the same scenario though, Milan would have still injured one of our players important. Not to forget that we have a winter crisis every year for the past 3-4 years now, so having an injured player then would be like adding wood to the fire.

at least now the mercato is still open now. We should really get Zapata.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
so the point that was made before is true.

milan simply had to win this, due to their crappy pre-season friendlies against english teams.

they were more determined and i still do not get it, why some poulsen or sissoko wont give these damn milanista what they deserve ... we were toothless (at the back/defense). The attack was not that well, but after the artmedia game some players seemed to be to sure of their qualities and forgot that every game is a war that is to be won through sweat first(and then quality).

i hope this match washed their heads ... just think of what would have happened if we did not play this match and our players would have played the second match against artmedia with that attitude ! artmedia is not milan, but if they got one goal they would really fight until the end.

seeing how confident some in midfield and attack were i guess it would be a clever move to play some youngsters in the 2nd leg against artmedia ... not from the start, but in the second half ... you saw that these primavera want to show what they got and fight and do not give up and concede further goals.

grygera was really bad tonight and molinaro was just ... yes ... molinaro ... no more words needed.

nedved did nothing and i cannot understand why their defense was so tight and we did not get through it very often and our defense was just a joke ...

these school boys mistakes are just embarassing. even if i know i do not have a chance to head the ball away when a cross comes in i do have to jump up so the opponent gets distracted and does probably see the ball too late to make a placed header...

with grygera there is the question why he did not give seedorf a bodycheck before seedorf entered penalty box ... this way he would be more carefull who to fuck with ...

i am sure zebina would have handled seedorf better

the only positive to this whole match could be if the bod decided to buy another defender (i dont care if it is a right back or a centre back ... i guess we could go with mellberg and knezevic for a few games).

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We are idiots if we play another friendly game with Milan again.
You said it, man...

Was losing Chiellini fuckin' worth it... damn it... I am so depressed right now..

and just for the record, fuck all the "Juve fans" who have any sympathy for Milan...

enjoy now fuckers, first Buffon and now this...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)