[Trofeo Birra Moretti] Juve vs Napoli vs Milan (August 21st 2008) (7 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i think Rossi should be with our team next season ... playin' with top players will give him a lot of experience and i mean a lot he is only 16 imagine him in 20 with our team he will be class at this age .......

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
i think Rossi should be with our team next season ... playin' with top players will give him a lot of experience and i mean a lot he is only 16 imagine him in 20 with our team he will be class at this age .......
actually hes close to 18
l like him
pasquato and ariaudo were also amazing
dunno about esposito.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I think we were the better team overall, on the pitch, i dont count penalties for this.
We are better prepared, probably during our pre-CL-qualifiers preparations and we have a better youngster quality.
We still havent got the chance to use our abundance of quality forwards as of yet.
Imagine a trident with all 3 of our forwards fully fit and on form.
I am still worried of our defense, but somehow we managed to avoid danger today, even without Buffon, Chiellini, Grygera and Mellberg!!
I was happy to see Giovinco and i was partially mad on CR for not using him as a LM, at least on the second half, but i am now glad to see he escaped Neddy's fate...CR did well to protect him from those ugly criminals...
Hopefully Neddy will rise like the phoinix once again and break some leg in our next derby with the Milan criminals, preferably Kaka's or Ronaldinho's, he knows the drill (Figo)
I am still worried about Amauri, despite what Allen says, i am not worried about his scoring bill, since i ve always rated his finishing skills, not to "impressive",
but i am worrying for the fact that he doesnt seem to settle, like many other young/new players who joined our team after his arrival.
Amauri is supposed to be exp enough to offer his services right from the start,
he is supposed to be a player who will make the difference up front
and make up for our creativity problems only by using his sheer will and power.
But so far he failed to impress.
Giovinco for ex played better at his debout, than Amauri did at any of the pre-season games he participated so far!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)