[Trofeo Birra Moretti] Juve vs Napoli vs Milan (August 21st 2008) (5 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think it's obvious Joey has more skill than Olivera.
Much more skills.

And we all have to admit that there is a difference between the 28 yo Camoranesi Olivera was supposed to replace and the 36 yo Nedved.
Neddy is still a force and it will be perfect if both he and Seba can play together in the starting XI. But if Nedved is out we have a reason to believe that Giovinco can replace him (by offering a lot to the team, because he can't play the same way Nedved does). Those who hoped for Olivera to replace Camo had nothing else but Moggi's words to base their opinion on the Uruguayan.
With Giovinco it's different. We've seen him and we know that he has everything to become one of world's best.

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
I think the dude who reported to C4 didn't watch the game as he got pretty much nothin' right not even the penalty takers. It's just sad that someone can write anything they like to people who are interested in how the match went and weren't able to watch by themselves.

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
i didn't mean he would be a starter but training and playing small games will be great this year , then he begins to start more next year this is the way it should be if u want him to be huge if not go loan him .......
He better be ready to start big games as I think Nedved said he'll retire after this season

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
[/B]

Word, some people over here actually believe all this crap, hence the ever growing use of the flop word.
Of course they do. They naturally believe it. The press can have a stranglehold over anyone because it's human nature to believe what they write, print or say is truth. And considering the player cost a lot of money and hasn't churned out much for our club, the supporters are naturally going to hate the player.

Much more skills.

And we all have to admit that there is a difference between the 28 yo Camoranesi Olivera was supposed to replace and the 36 yo Nedved.
Neddy is still a force and it will be perfect if both he and Seba can play together in the starting XI. But if Nedved is out we have a reason to believe that Giovinco can replace him (by offering a lot to the team, because he can't play the same way Nedved does). Those who hoped for Olivera to replace Camo had nothing else but Moggi's words to base their opinion on the Uruguayan.
With Giovinco it's different. We've seen him and we know that he has everything to become one of world's best.
I was one of the people who wanted to give Olivera a chance as all players should receive one. But unfortunately, he failed and I was partly wrong with the guy.

In my view, there isn't a reason why we shouldn't start Giovinco, even if Nedved is healthy. He adds too much to any team for him to sit idle on the bench. Not sure if Ranieri agrees with me; probably doesn't.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think the dude who reported to C4 didn't watch the game as he got pretty much nothin' right not even the penalty takers. It's just sad that someone can write anything they like to people who are interested in how the match went and weren't able to watch by themselves.
Not only that, but do people realize how many English speaking fans go to Channel4 for Serie A news? I'm sure it's at least 2 million fans... per day. Probably more.

This is my point. They can skew opinions any way they want, even if they do not even realize it. This is why media source punch-lines should never be taken literally.

Apr 15, 2006
Not only that, but do people realize how many English speaking fans go to Channel4 for Serie A news? I'm sure it's at least 2 million fans... per day. Probably more.

This is my point. They can skew opinions any way they want, even if they do not even realize it. This is why media source punch-lines should never be taken literally.
i got C4 and goal.com in my speed dials!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)