[Trofeo Birra Moretti] Juve vs Napoli vs Milan (August 21st 2008) (1 Viewer)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Lets hope not serious. Someone mentioned 2-3 weeks out max.
I think Gio will be given a chance against Artmedia together with some youngsters, and if he would play well we should see him against Fiorentina. If not, Sali would play second game. As they say every cloud has silver lining ...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
zZ[-_-]Zz;1728106 said:
Amauri, what a choker! I was expecting that when he came forth to take the PK.

And Nedved, anyone know how long will he be out?
Which penalty ?
Because in the first match he scored the 5th penalty and won the game and in the second match he missed it.
I'd have expected from a choker to choke whenever something important has to be done.

Unfortunately, there is no news about Nedved yet. That son of a bitch kicked him hard.

And why are you so pessimistic man ? You keep criticizing the team and certain players lately. Our B team and the youngsters played solid yesterday and we were ok in the other friendlies and in the CL qualifier.
It's not bad at all and we can expect good results from our team, even though those motherfuckers from Milan complicated the things by injuring Giorgio and Nedved.
We certainly aren't a scudetto winning team material and we aren't a team good enough to win the CL, but not many expect us to win these trophies with this team anyway. You can criticize the board for not strenghtening the team enough, but the players at Ranieri's disposal did well and i'm sure we're good enough for top 3 in serie A and good performances in CL.

I see only Inter with an advantage over Juve in Italy. The others are either on par or worse than us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)