[Trofeo Birra Moretti] Juve vs Napoli vs Milan (August 21st 2008) (17 Viewers)

Jun 29, 2008
I will keep bashing him until he actually plays well and proves himself or until someone chops my hands off, whichever comes first.
i agree, there really is no other way, relax guys, were just showing Amauri tough love...

Its like the fat kid you made fun of in elementary school till he started exercising... tough love, it works.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
After seeing F Rossi in action in this year preseason games, i think its time to get rid of Marchionni and Rossi can take his place. Yes his young, but he can be very useful, especially if we play in so many competitions this season. I am sick of Marchionni and his injures and Salihamidzic is not adding anything.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
even Tiago was decent today
grande chimi 3 pk saves today
i liked pasquato,hes like gio number 2
Molinaro gave us our first trophy...lol to that
Neddys injury...damn...
Kalac..hmm joke like the rest of milan players like the japanese gorilla who injured Neddy

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
Won't happen buddy.

Everything is all set considering we won this Trophy! :pumpkin:
I know, what a shame, our last trophy was the serie B win.
This stays the last 'real' price in my eyes, and it will stay that way for a long time if things (Sign bad foreign players, sell potential good young italians, .. ) will not change.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It's too early to judge amauri, but it's obvious that he has been frustrated by his performances. You can see that in his game. Let's just wait till the season starts, and then we can judge.

As for tiago, I felt he played good. And I really hope he doesn't leave and gets another chance, today he seemed confident and composed. That's what he lacked last year.
Maybe, I dont doubt Amauris ability but rather his attitude. If you look at his long list of media conversations his always should an ambitious maybe big headed image of himself simile to zlatan?, his spent fair bit of time at lower clubs. Here he thinks it would be easy for him.. but I reckon quite the opposite. Anyway thats my view, and before I get the amauri mob attacking me.. lets wait and see.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Word. Yeh im not usually someone who attacks anyone on my team, even in the season i try to support all the lads. I only get frustrated knowing that had we not bought Amauri we could have a world class CAM or LB, to compliment are already WC trio of DP Trez and Iaquinta. Hence sometimes i vent about it, and i really should not take it out on Amauri, because i usually like his effort level, and he is coming close often, and once he gets that first goal, i feel he will hit a nice streak of form with his newfound confidence, so i hope thats all cleared up, because i hate being viewed as one of those bandwagoners who hate on players during preseason. Or tell players "all aboard the failboat" etc.
Fair view, i dont think there is a single Juventino who would like to see the unproven Amauri choking, in a big team like Juve.
But many of us felt the same when our managers took the decision to sacrifice any other of our real needs in our squad, just to get another quality forward.
His skills and price were overestimated and miracles were expected from him to justify his acquisition.
Most of the logical ppl, who doesnt defy logic cant expect those miracles to become true and now they do have the right to point out their view on the Amauri deal, with real and live argumentation.
That doesnt means anyones hates Amauri or such a thing, as wishes him to fail,
feel free to express your opinion, ni matter whose ears, will "hurt"!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Just imagine if Amauri doesn't impress us.

Watch out for the Azzurri fans that hate the guy for potentially playing for Italy. :scared:

But nah, he's better than all the Italian forwards anyway despite being an Italien.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)