[Trofeo Birra Moretti] Juve vs Napoli vs Milan (August 21st 2008) (16 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And i'm not judging DC on the 45 minutes he played today. Stop saying that, guys.

He already played a full season in serie A and he's been the same player defensively as he was today.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
:coffee:

Did you guys hear the rumor...Senderos to Milan? Only a supposition by a journalist at the Birra Moretti game. Maybe he drank some a bit too much.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If you have to chose only one player, which one of Milan players would win "the most annoying player" award ?

For me it's Ambrosini. Out of the pitch it has to be the the "nice religious Kaka", though.
Good question. It's either Gattuso or Kaka.

Ambrosini is just a peasant with a big garlic nose.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If you have to chose only one player, which one of Milan players would win "the most annoying player" award ?

For me it's Ambrosini. Out of the pitch it has to be the the "nice religious Kaka", though.
Fagadinho for sure. I hate almost everything about him but most of all it has to be his smile. Every time I see it I want to knock his teeth out.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Seedorf for me, I hate his guts.. oh and Dida, I hate all of them really.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

I am torn between Inzaghi and Kaka.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)