[Trofeo Birra Moretti] Juve vs Napoli vs Milan (August 21st 2008) (76 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
... and i'm stuck at work. :jealous:
at this late?:sick:
guys lets talk about our fav GIO and DC what do u think bout this short match ????
Gio was great and became greater by the minute, he will adapt very fast and when he fully integrates he will be able to deliver some wonders.

DC was not as bad as Aleen says, but the small resolution of my screen will stop claiming that he blocked the ball twice and wasnt bad defensively.
But i can surely tell that he runs as fast and as much as Molinaro covering spaces with a better tactical sense and surely is the better crosser and dribbler!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
at this late?:sick:

Gio was great and became greater by the minute, he will adapt very fast and when he fully integrates he will be able to deliver some wonders.

DC was not as bad as Aleen says, but the small resolution of my screen will stop claiming that he blocked the ball twice and wasnt bad defensively.
But i can surely tell that he runs as fast and as much as Molinaro covering spaces with a better tactical sense and surely is the better crosser and dribbler!
De Ceglie is much better forward than Molinaro, but defensively he sucks. You see what you want to see and you only say that he blocked the ball twice. Somehow you didn't see how he's completely lost on set pieces and leaves tons of spaces. Also, he's easily outmuscled.

But since everything i said about DC defensively also goes for Molinaro, i guess it's better to play DC because he's better offensively.

Personally, i'd go for a new LB instead of playing one of DC and Molinaro.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
not a bad play by us but still our defence is shocking...
as for amauri u can not say he played bad but still he should have scored after gio`s
pass and he should have passed the ball to neddy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)