[Trofeo Birra Moretti] Juve vs Napoli vs Milan (August 21st 2008) (8 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why would you like to watch it with English commentary when there is an Italian one available ?
Even if you don't understand Italian (and i believe you do, since you're half Italian) it's always much better than hearing some English ignoramus pretending to know anything about Calcio.
I prefer English, I can speak Italian well but English is my main language and i prefer listening to it while watching football.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Lets give him a chance but my expectations are low.
I think he'd make a very good ML one day, but from everything i've seen from him till today, i have huge doubts that this boy can be a good LB. He can't defend, it's as simple as that.
We need a much better player on the LB than Molinaro and De Ceglie.

But i'm willing to give him a chance. I don't want us to regret it some day for not giving him the chance.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I prefer English, I can speak Italian well but English is my main language and i prefer listening to it while watching football.
Yes, i perfectly understand you, but i go crazy whenever i hear the English commentators making mistake after mistake and i thought you feel the same.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think he'd make a very good ML one day, but from everything i've seen from him till today, i have huge doubts that this boy can be a good LB. He can't defend, it's as simple as that.
We need a much better player on the LB than Molinaro and De Ceglie.

But i'm willing to give him a chance. I don't want us to regret it some day for not giving him the chance.
Indeed. I haven't seen much of De Ceg apart from a few matches but I'm always wary of converted wing-backs. Not everybody can be as good as Zambrotta (and as big of a douchebag, it has to be said).

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yes, i perfectly understand you, but i go crazy whenever i hear the English commentators making mistake after mistake and i thought you feel the same.
Some English commentators i hate such as the ones for the Manure-juve game. The current commentator is a regular on fox soccer channel and I like him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)