Trofeo Birra Moretti 2007 (4 Viewers)

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Just judging from this little tourny, I'm extremly happy with the acquisitions of Almirón and Nocerino. The rest is looking quite good as well, though I feel Chiellini should start over Molinaro. The only one I feel have to prove himself is Iaquinta, he's currently in Zalayeta's shadow.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
we did not deserve that, paid the price for a poor first 10 minutes, all in all a pretty decent preformance from the lads, special praise to zalayeta who had a very good game, and palladino showed flashes of quality.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Well wasnt too bad, we had our chances and cam eout in second half rejuvenated, inter were more or less stuck in their own half, although i dont think we were as effective, our build up was good but noone was in the box, at times zala and palla were effectively our wingers. Almiron imo was fairly poor but then i blame the position he was played in. Zanetti did well tryed breaking down what he could, but really we lacked someone in the middle to come forward, we attacked most on the wings and in a way thats where we were constrained. Zala was undoubtly our best player with molinaro. Salihamdizic did well too and andrade was solid. Boumsong? seriously the quicker we sell him the better at ease i will be.

Triptonite

Jun 12, 2007
I liked the performance of Paladino...great ball control and passing... we played good, but unfotunate error in defence (and no scoring) is still our story... we'll get better :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)