Trofeo Birra Moretti 2007 (7 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
That's what we called "Shatrovacki". It's a play on words, or anagrams, which has become really popular in the Croatian slang in the last 5,6 years. Lots of words are made into anagrams because they either sound funny or simply cool. It's not proper Croatian that way, it's just slang.
:D That really indicates a high percentage of unemployment in Croatia. Those who have a long time at their hands.

But I like the idea.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
We don't actually do that and when we do it we're doing it for fun, in informal speech. But this way of saying the words in the past was used by the criminals so the police won't know what are they talking about :D
:D In Kosova that's popular too. But we don't do it like this. We just mix letters.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

:D That really indicates a high percentage of unemployment in Croatia. Those who have a long time between their hands.

But I like the idea.
Good now change your nick to BeLre. :D

:D In Kosova that's popular too. But we don't do it like this. We just mix letters.
It's popular throughout the whole balkans, but everywhere it's done a little differently I noticed.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'm not bothering to watch this on a low quality stream. I'll just download it tomorrow or whatever.

I hope we win but I'm not too confident.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I don't like to say it, but Inter are a total package. They have speed, technique, creativity, strength. They are good at set pieces, good at headers, they have depth. There is no weakness.
They have a weakness, look at their defense,
a serious team like Milan, could take advantage of this weakness,
we cant...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)