Trofeo Birra Moretti 2007 (6 Viewers)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
That's a start. And the trident worked well I hear? Apart from Iaquinta missing another sitter of course.
Trezeguet pretty much invisible apart from a good shot, Iaquinta working hard all over the place but missed a sitter and Del Piero scored a good goal but little other than that.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
That's a start. And the trident worked well I hear? Apart from Iaquinta missing another sitter of course.
Everything looked better. Only natural now we are fitter and the players are starting to understand each other and Ranieri's tactics.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Well I'm a sire, I set the microphone on fire
Rap styles vary, and carry like Mariah
I come from the Shaolin slum, and the isle I'm from
is coming through with enough niggaz, and enough GUNS!
Dirty ol' get low on his flow! Introducin' - GHOST-FACE-KILLAAAAA!!! (*waving my hands at Burke*)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Trezeguet pretty much invisible apart from a good shot, Iaquinta working hard all over the place but missed a sitter and Del Piero scored a good goal but little other than that.
Iaquinta's work rate and physical qualities are impressive but the end product just isn't there.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
StreamerOne works perfectly fine with me on FF2 and add to that I am not using WMP, it is loaded on mplayer (hear hear, Martin)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)