Trofeo Birra Moretti 2007 (5 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Because we read words literally how we write them, unlike English for example where pronounciation is quite different.
Turkish is like that too, but why putting the second half of the word before the first half or is that just your innovation?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
well if theres any match we shouldnt lack motivation in is the next one. I dont know whats gonna be more difficult, handling suazo or breaking their defense.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
shiz.. how can i watch this game? =P

I wanna use sopcast or windows media player preferably, dont have any extra programs

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Turkish is like that too, but why putting the second half of the word before the first half or is that just your innovation?
That's what we called "Shatrovacki". It's a play on words, or anagrams, which has become really popular in the Croatian slang in the last 5,6 years. Lots of words are made into anagrams because they either sound funny or simply cool. It's not proper Croatian that way, it's just slang.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We don't actually do that and when we do it we're doing it for fun, in informal speech. But this way of saying the words in the past was used by the criminals so the police won't know what are they talking about :D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I really don`t know if we can stop Inter in the next few years they seem so complete so strong
I see them favourites for everything although I quite forgot how Milan and Man Utd play

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)