Trofeo Birra Moretti 2007 (3 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Hey guys, what stream is working for you? I can't get any proper image. The streamerone won't show anything at all and setanta is showing something else.

Thanks.
Streamer one: - test 5. It's showing adverts at the moment, but I think it's about to show the game.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
NAPOLI: Iezzo, Maldonado, Cannavaro, Domizzi, Garics, Hamsik, Gargano, Dalla Bona, Savini, Lavezzi, Calaiò. All. Reja
JUVENTUS: Belardi; Birindelli, Andrade, Criscito, Molinaro; Nocerino; Almiron, Tiago; Iaquinta, Trezeguet, Del Piero. All. Ranieri
ARBITRO: Stefanini di Prato.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
pre match entertainment, crazy man that looks like peacock singing terrible song. with extravagant dancers straight out of moulin rouge it seems the inter football team have come out early to warm up
Streamer one: - test 5. It's showing adverts at the moment, but I think it's about to show the game.
streamer one is working for me, try this link if youve already got streamer one downloaded, if you need to download it i think the link is 2 pages back:
http://127.0.0.1:6777/#
It's working now!

Thanks a lot, both of you. :pint:

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
NAPOLI: Iezzo, Maldonado, Cannavaro, Domizzi, Garics, Hamsik, Gargano, Dalla Bona, Savini, Lavezzi, Calaiò. All. Reja
JUVENTUS: Belardi; Birindelli, Andrade, Criscito, Molinaro; Nocerino; Almiron, Tiago; Iaquinta, Trezeguet, Del Piero. All. Ranieri
ARBITRO: Stefanini di Prato.
i like the formation and it seems well balanced

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)