Trofeo Birra Moretti 2007 (2 Viewers)

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
our first shot at inter...i hope we rape their blue n black asses and then shove materazzis head into the playing field...ad i hope one of our players smashes the ball at mancini while hes standing on the sidelines to show him were back to screw them

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
our first shot at inter...i hope we rape their blue n black asses and then shove materazzis head into the playing field...ad i hope one of our players smashes the ball at mancini while hes standing on the sidelines to show him were back to screw them
WOW...

Take it easy son, its just a game. A lil too graphic for a worthless stake anyway. :pint:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
We couldn't beat Newcastle, Hamburg or Sunderland but Inter will be a piece of cake.

Right? :scared:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Against Inter, Juve will always try 110% cause it feels like we have to show that they are not going to get off scott free from the relegation, and also we will have an extra push to try and win

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
Against Inter, Juve will always try 110% cause it feels like we have to show that they are not going to get off scott free from the relegation, and also we will have an extra push to try and win
Let's hope we do, but again I have to say "Don't discount Napoli in the San Paolo." C'mon Michael, you should know that. BTW, you'll get Canale 5 in Malta, right?

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
On paper Inter WILL kill us DEAD in the water!! But i'm hoping the indignation of a defeat to them will rile the team n make them play outta their skins.
C'mon Ranieri,u'v done enuf tinkering against newcastle,hamburg n sunderland...now let us see some real JUVENTUS!

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
We couldn't beat Newcastle, Hamburg or Sunderland but Inter will be a piece of cake.

Right? :scared:
Relax! Those friendlies were just light training sessions.

:agree:

Let's hope we do, but again I have to say "Don't discount Napoli in the San Paolo." C'mon Michael, you should know that. BTW, you'll get Canale 5 in Malta, right?
I don't underestimate Napoli.
You'll get to see the match, Michael? You lucky devil!

we can beat them but over an entire season they will probably be better
You mean: -

we can beat them but over an entire season they will probably be betterreferee assisted!:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)