[Trofeo Berlusconi] JUVENTUS vs milan, August 17th, 20:45 CET (3 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
From the first Trez start the match, i know we won't win the match...
It happens again like The Peace Cup Final when Trez played too..

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
My comment about the match:
- Grygera is not a starter. He just isn't good enough! He was lost in defense and had a lot of errors going forward. Honestly, I even think that a Zaccardo would help us more than Zdenek

- Cannavaro was very good yesterday. So was Legro. He was struggling in the first half with Pato, but just because Pato always came from the left side, where Zdenek didn't help Legro at all.

- I love the play from Felipe Melo. Really. Great ball skills, always helping the defense. Damn, he was all over the pitch, but he made 2 major mistakes. One ended in a shot on the crossbar, one in a goal. He needs to clear the ball more often, instead of dribble outside of the own half.

- I'm in love with Diego Ribas da Cunha

- Trez is the number 4 striker, Amauri and DP are our starters thats for sure. Amauri was great when he came on.

scottazzurri

Del Piero's understudy
Feb 21, 2007
The way Milan celebrated last nite was pathetic..............

You'd have thought that they'd just won the Champions League......Galliani is a k#ob.........

Anyway the season still looks so promising......Amauri is impressing me more and more...And Diego.....25million bargain!!!!!!!

Buffon is Buffon and world class....Easily the best GK around.....

Grygera is taking a lot of stick.....Some I don't agree with.....Consider that he is maybe third choice now , with Zebina and Cacares for the right hand slot and maybe some will value his versatility........He can play all over the defence, so he is important back-up, able to fill in all over......

Cannavro is class personified......Maybe he's lost a yard of pace but his positioning is impeccable.......He is wanting to answer all the critics in this World-Cup season so he will to win will be as strong as ever.

Felipe Melo is the new Edgar Davids.......A fierce competitor in m/f and sparks will fly.......Rash in the tackle but with a little of sprinkling of Brazilian flair......

Diego is sublime.......He makes passing look like an art form.......Juve look so much more menacing with him orchestraing moves and dictacting play.....

Trezeguet obviously needs a goal to boost his confidence........With Amauri and Iaquinta both ahead in the pecking order, when selected hopefully his hunger to impress will reap benefits....

ggnoree

Jul 24, 2009
I don't know if you will believe me but I really laughed around 5 minutes loudly while watching Galliani sweating and then their whole team celebrating, hahaha omg even when I think about it I start laughing it was so funny.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Cannavaro was very good.

My only criticism of the defence was that they didn't help Legro enough when he was faced with Pato, especially in the first half.
That play in the opening minutes of the second where Amauri and Diego opened Milan's backline was fantastic, such a shame Trezeguet was caught sleeping there.

Another one where Falqué split Milan's defenders in two and left Trezeguet face to face with the keeper, he chose to pass the ball to the wing instead.

But it's only psychological I guess, let's keep on blaming Ranieri for that for the time being, it's the easiest thing we can do.
I know he isn't at his best yet and that is apparent. Its hard when a goal poacher like him struggles to score. It gets to your head and frustrates you, but I don't think Trezi is at that stage. Actually it was promising on numerous where if the passes were more accurate he would've been in a better position. I'm not frustrated with him yet as I don't think the whole team gelled yet (and that affects trezi more than most imo as he needs to understand where the passes are going to come). He will come good once he scores

also just wanted to mention Canna who had a very very good game and the same cannot be said about Legro.

Mar 14, 2004
My impressions after watching the match twice:

Grygera,first half solid,both in defense and offense. Whipped in a good cross that Molinaro can only dream of. Considering that most of attacking went trough Pato-Ronaldingo-Jank on the left side(and none on the right in that part of match) he did a solid stop,couple of interceptions,never made a bad pass(if you wanted to noticed that) but always looked clumys. Clumsy and effective.....yes for me.

Canna....good positioning,rather class positioning but when he misses that position,we're in trouble,off the pace,especially for speedsters like Pato.

Legro. Solid but without pace,air dominance.

De Ceglie. Offensive part was missing,more than solid in defense,but as I said,most of Milan was on the Grygera's back yesterday.

Marchisio....some good touches,nothing more,still a preseason for him.

Melo....some erratic runs that caused dangered lost balls ,missplaced passing. Offense bad average to bad,defensely on the task.

Sali....some good combinations with Grygera but no more than average on both ends.

Diego,classy class....we all knew that. Sebastian is in big trouble now.

Iaquinta........big nothing,unlike himself.

Treze,again useless hand waiver. Not his fault for Diego's cross,Diego should aim that better but he was out of position cuz even that ball landed on his feet,the angle that he could shoot on Storari was bad,I think it would be saved IMO. On second occasion when Molinaro tried....he was out of pace.

When Amauri came in,he always had 3 defenders with one or both eyes on him. Class.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Amauri was extraordinary especially his dribbling when he put that heel to get past one Milan player and then the turn with his body simply a class act

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
what started off good enough ended up just plain ugly in the second half....

We didnt show up on the field for the second half, and were tortured with such crap play by our guys, that now I am getting a bit worried

Felipe Melo is nothing more than a generic midfielder with a volitale temper...he is GUARANTEED 3 red cards this season. He gave the ball away twice on our side of the field, one resulted in a Pirlo crossbar smash, and the other was a Pato goal against us. The second mistake that led to the goal just burns me up, this fucking idiot trying to dribble thru 3 Milan players in our side of the field, and having it taken away so easily. Not only would I take D'Ago over this assclown, but I'd rather have Zanetti back as well

Marchisio has never impressed me, and did not furher his case last night, either

No squad that names Molinaro as a starter will win any silverware -cant defend and his crosses are shit.... is there any reason that other sides never inquire about this amateur ??

Grygera- not much better than Molinaro

Trezeguet- didnt know he was even on the field

Legro- wasnt he supposed to mark Pato on that header ??

Canna- solid performance by il Capitano

Diego- PURE CLASS !!!:beer: :tup:

This team still needs some capable fullbacks !!! (not Zaccardo, either !!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)