Tricky dilemma... please help me! (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Friends come before girls. For example, one of my best friends, who goes to school with me, knows which girls are off limit for him as well as I know which are off limit to me. I have no problem telling him if I'm bothered with him being around a certain girl, and vice versa, and thats the way it should be.
Hangon, why did you quote my post when you said this? Did I say otherwise? :)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Bros before hoes. Dude, if the guy gave you a second hand tape for your birthday, blocks you on msn, ignores you, pretends he's forcing himself to talk to you when he is around you and try's to act cooler than he really is, forget him. Let him live his fantasy life with his 'girlfriend' and find the truth the hard way. It's non of your business to screw over his relationship. Maybe he likes the lies she tells him and personally asks her to make more up just to make himself feel cool. :doh: Don't treat him like an asshole though. If he confronts you talk to him normally, becuase then you'd be a hypocrit if you treat him like shit too. Just try not to assosiate yourself with him.

BTW, I'm getting kinda thirsty here in Canada. I excect a coke and a sprite.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Hangon, why did you quote my post when you said this? Did I say otherwise? :)
I dont know, I didnt even see where you wrote something similar to this. :undecide:

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #47
    Oi, drinks only if you come over to see me in colonge!

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #49
    well, think of it like this:

1. We all get to meet up and you dont have to pay for drinks.
    2. If you book in advance, it will be cheaper
    3. you can all come watch the juve match at mine!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    well, think of it like this:

1. We all get to meet up and you dont have to pay for drinks.
    2. If you book in advance, it will be cheaper
    3. you can all come watch the juve match at mine!
    all is:thumb:except for #3:yuck:

j\k;)

Jan 19, 2004
    hey blackmint nothing any girl can do can break up a friendship, hell my best friend slept with my well now ex girlfriend an were over that. what i think you have to do is ask yourself how good is the relationship you too had , if it was very good then you can tell him. some men get really stupid around girls an that can be the case. if telling him doesnt work then get your friends together an kick his ass that will work believe me . but the friends have to be his friends too. anyway if that doesnt work he is an idiot an get yourself a chick he might get jealous ....... get a better looking girl than him

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ryanspicer ] ++
    hey blackmint nothing any girl can do can break up a friendship, hell my best friend slept with my well now ex girlfriend an were over that.
    Dude, if a friend sleeps with your girlfriend, I don't really know if that's the appropriate time to be shrugging things off :eek:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    Prolly too late but wtf.

Blackmint, don't do anything. If he was your best friend he has to have a certain level of intelligence and will eventually will find out about his phony. If you try to meddle with things (this is from experience...alot of experience) you will

1) be hated by both parties...trust me.
    2) feel really stupid and try to mend things and most prolly make things worse
    3) no one will tell you no secrets ever again...or for awhile.
    4) you will be still blocked from ur 'friend'

i'll explain no.1. Your friend will think you're tryin to steal his gurl or something since he knows you used to like her. And trust me she won't admit to him about being a phony. So she will hate you as much as I hate Roma, and that friend of yours, will think of u even more as a jackas and so, don't do this, screw him he made this by himself, let him fix it.

the most you should do is tell him to watch out..that itself isnt advicable

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #56
    not too late whatsoever. Im going on a holiday with my friend (this will be the first time i see him since my birthday) to holland for a few days. I think ill make my descion what to do after that. thanks for all the help guys, but i still would like more opinions.

River

Jun 15, 2004
    Just tell him like this:

'someone told you. your not sure if its true, but you wanted to tell him, so maybe he should keep his eyes open'

Then he can figure it out, or if he cant hes dumb and deserves her :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)