Tribute to Edgar Davids (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juvelogy

Jun 26, 2003
I haven't managed to spend a lot of time on the net of late..... so this is kinda belated, but still :

Grazie Davids . Thank you for everything you gave for Juventus in the last 6 years. You were the protagonist of the 'spirito Juve'. You are gone, but you won't be forgotten.

Ciao. :down:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by juvelogy ] ++
I haven't managed to spend a lot of time on the net of late..... so this is kinda belated, but still :

Grazie Davids . Thank you for everything you gave for Juventus in the last 6 years. You were the protagonist of the 'spirito Juve'. You are gone, but you won't be forgotten.

I think Davids was a great player ,and i hoped that he continue with juve ,but anyway i like barca so i will see him with them:D

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Goodbye Edgar! :frown: Noone will ever be able to get that grinta into Juve again! Mille grazie! :touched:

:heart:U

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Thanks Edgar for being part of the Juve spirit. And although you are gone to Barca. It will be hard to replace you in your fan's hearts. Juve may even find a replacement for you, but surely, nobody will come close to the fighting spirit that has made you a symbol at the Delle Alpi.

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by juvelogy ] ++

Couldnt of put it better myself....

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Look what that c*nt Valdano had to say about Davids :(

01/14/2004. Real Madrid sports chief Jorge Valdano says that new Barcelona signing Edgar Davids would not fit in at the Bernebau.

"Davids is not a galactico," he said. "He is a battling player, a fighter of the centre of the field.

"He does not have the quality to place him on a higher plane, somewhere you would locate a Ronaldinho for example."

pfft.... Galactico... I hope we meet Madrid again sometime soon and whoop their ass.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
yea....read that, i sense jealousy from valdano ;)
i bet he wud love to have somebody like davids playing for RM....

he does not have the quality...? WTF...valdano must be smoking weed or something....davids IS quality :cool:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
pfft.... Galactico... I hope we meet Madrid again sometime soon and whoop their ass.
He's messing with your head, man! ;) Had they gotten Davids sooner they surely would praise him like they did Becks and everyone else.

satu

Jun 26, 2003
Best of luck for Edgar.

I feel sad for him that he didn't have chance to at least have one farewel game for the fans. I'm sure he and the fans need that.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
Look what that c*nt Valdano had to say about Davids :(

01/14/2004. Real Madrid sports chief Jorge Valdano says that new Barcelona signing Edgar Davids would not fit in at the Bernebau.

"Davids is not a galactico," he said. "He is a battling player, a fighter of the centre of the field.

"He does not have the quality to place him on a higher plane, somewhere you would locate a Ronaldinho for example."

01/14/2004. Lac, a Juventuz forum member says that sports chief Jorge Valdano is shaking in his boots in reaction to the new Barcelona signing Edgar Davids.

"Valdano is not a smart man," he said. "He is a buffoon with his head up his ass.

"He does not have the quality to replace the little turds you find in my toilet bowl, somewhere you would locate caviar for example."

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
01/15/2004. Breaking News! Valdano breaks Silence

Real Madrid's sports chief Jorge Valdano has finally broken his silence after the accusations made by a member of the Juventuz Forum Council (woot).

"Those are silly things to say, what that Lac has said." claimed Valdano, "I already have Beckham and he's as good as those turds."

"And I am a smart man too," he added "Yesterday, I had a phone call with Fabio (Cappelo) and he told me I am a SMART ass. Beat that Lac"

Surely this is not the end of the controvery.

Source: Royters

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
++ [ originally posted by satu ] ++
Best of luck for Edgar.

I feel sad for him that he didn't have chance to at least have one farewel game for the fans. I'm sure he and the fans need that.

I feel the same to you.

I've never bothered watching barca... but now I'll do.
It's just because of Davids.

GOOD LUCK DAVIDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)