Tribute to Edgar Davids (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
Thanks Davids for the great years in Juve.
His contribution to Juve will not be forgotten, but I will not wish him good luck with Barcelona. He should regret that he wanted to move, and didn't want to extend his contract, even if he had to give up on some money in order to do that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I dunno, that's a pretty harsh way to look at it. Surely there's a way that he can realise that without ruining his career

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by JuveCampione ] ++
Yeah maybe that's harsh, but that's my policy.
If I remember correctly, Juventus refused to lengthen his contract.

Either way - it's sad to see the last Dutchman leave Juventus. So, Moggi, how about that Rafael van der Vaart kid, eh? You've seen him? I'll be more than happy to show you a couple of tapes ;):D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
That's true. Juventus then decided he wasn't worth it and Lippi kept him on the bench in an attempt to make him leave asap so they could get a reasonable transfer sum for him.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++

If I remember correctly, Juventus refused to lengthen his contract.

Either way - it's sad to see the last Dutchman leave Juventus. So, Moggi, how about that Rafael van der Vaart kid, eh? You've seen him? I'll be more than happy to show you a couple of tapes ;):D
I think both sides didn't want to extend their relationship.
About Van Der Vaart, he's a great player, but not Davids replacement. It's not the same position.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I dont really see Juve or Lippi as the bad guy in this situation, Juventus knew he was going to leave and so it didnt take them as a surprise they started playing appiah as a replacement

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by JuveCampione ] ++
I think both sides didn't want to extend their relationship.
About Van Der Vaart, he's a great player, but not Davids replacement. It's not the same position.
Evidently, but that's not what I meant. We have Maresca and Appiah to replace Davids. I just thought having Van der Vaart at Juve would be a nice deal ;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++

Evidently, but that's not what I meant. We have Maresca and Appiah to replace Davids. I just thought having Van der Vaart at Juve would be a nice deal ;)
I think itd be a nice deal too

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
i wouldnt mind using the money we freed up from releasing Davids to buy VDV and Robben and Rosicky. Yeah, that should be enough money since davids wages were SO bloody high huh Moggi?! :groan:

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
:LOL::LOL:

anyway, Thanks Edgar-you really were the epitome of the Juve spirit, and it's sad to see you go-but you can make up for it by beating Real every chance you get!!!

Aug 1, 2003
i love you davids.
better barca than chelsea.

bah, I know things wouldn't work out between them but I feel really stupid when juventus doesn't play davids, maybe its just me but I've always felt that davids in the midfield could somehow salvage our team on certain occassions

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
@ davids:Good Bye Edgar Davids.. wish you all the best in that dutch province called Barca..

@ juve fans: players come.. players go.. that's the football world.. we should not feel so sorry about it, becoz we still have our juve.. :)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Thanks for giving Juve your 1000% every game Edgar......

The heart and soul of Juve is gone .........

DAVIDS GOT SCREWED !!!!!!!

Kiss my ass Moggi !!!!!!!!

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Personally,

He got what he deserved and I thank Moggi for finally offloading him.

I would thank edgar for his time at juve , But he aint given the team shit but disrespect... so I wont

Bye Bye, please dont ever come back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)