Trezeguet transfer rumours! (1 Viewer)

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Doesnt seem to be a thread about Trezegeut, so i thought i would open one up.

As we all know Trez has been linked with Inter but the lastest news ive seen is from:

http://sports.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/200629/cmc_98994.html

Its basically says that Trezegeut will decide his future with Juventus. And at this moment in time its up to Juve if they sell him or not. And any loan deal is very unlikely. I think he's willing to stay!

Good news!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    has been with Juve for around 6 years and making his way up the all-time top scorers chart!

So im sure he has some love for Juve!!!

Geof

May 14, 2004
    His agent says that they will talk with Juve to see how they feel about it.

If there is a good offer, we should sell him IMO. We can't afford too muh big wages and honestly, he's too good for Serie B.
    But if he stays, I welcome him with open arms!

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    At these uncertain times,any of our top players will cement a special place in Juve history as well as in the hearts of Juve fans worldwide.

danielz

Apr 5, 2006
    Geof said:
    If there is a good offer, we should sell him IMO. We can't afford too muh big wages and honestly, he's too good for Serie B.
    But if he stays, I welcome him with open arms!
    :agree:
    Agree 100%.

By the way, I still believe on our young forwards.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
    I think it is nice to hear that our players want to stay. especially in the case of david trezeguet. Suprisingly Pavel and Trez are not italian but they show their love to club but Zambro. seems he is in hurry to go.

I admire you zambrotta for 7 years. you are in my top 5 players but I expect you more ...... at least some words with fans.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    The agent of Juventus striker David Trezeguet has denied reports suggesting his client wants away from the deposed former Serie A champions.

Barring a successful appeal against The Old Lady's demotion for match-fixing, Juve will begin next season in the second tier of Italian football, with a 30-point handicap to boot - a prospect that has left many of the club's top names considering their future.

Trezeguet himself has been linked with a loan move to Liverpool, while Internazionale, Real Madrid and Lyon have also been mooted as admirers of the French international, whose penalty miss cost Les Bleus dear in the World Cup final penalty shoot-out.

However, Trezeguet's agent, Patrizia Pighini, insists the player will respect entirely the wishes of his Bianconeri employers.

"The player does not have a desire to move," Pighini told GRT press agency. "At the moment his future is in Juve's hands.

"When the management make a decision on David, he will decide his own future."

Juventus coach Didier Deschamps is hopeful of retaining Trezeguet for next season but, while Trezeguet's agent insists he will adhere to Juve's wishes, the player is keeping his options open.

"Trezeguet is not discounting anything," added Pighini. "Lyon would be good because he has lived many years in France, while Inter would allow him to stay close to Turin and Real would be good because his wife has Spanish origins and he also respects Fabio Capello."

Skysports

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)