Trezeguet signs new contract!!!!!! (23 Viewers)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

how the hell could Juve get lots of money for him, only interested was Barca, which offered just £6.5M, that's simply not enough?! And Zlatan isn't that good, and remember his temper, his such a primadonna, arrogant as*hole...
Chelsea was interessted in Trez earlier.

And Zlatan is not an arrogant asshole, i understand Swedish perfectly and has seen him on TV lots of times, and he is a fantastic cool person, he has some good opinions and says what he wants to, thats all.

I think people who calls Zlatan and Totti for assholes, arrogant etc, is simply just jelious at them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
Chelsea was interessted in Trez earlier.

And Zlatan is not an arrogant asshole, i understand Swedish perfectly and has seen him on TV lots of times, and he is a fantastic cool person, he has some good opinions and says what he wants to, thats all.

I think people who calls Zlatan and Totti for assholes, arrogant etc, is simply just jelious at them.
Crazy Roman is interested on everyone...Zlatan's has commented that he has no exemplar, his just himself... Later on he was injured and commented that Ajax will lose because he isn't on the pitch, they can't afford to lose him... :groan: His just like Cassano... :fero: And that Swedish comment, I understand Swedish too, after all it's our obligatory school subject... I just hope that he could cool down a little, after that he would be Juve material... And that jealous comment, I don't even dare to answer that, I ignore your insults...

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

Crazy Roman is interested on everyone...Zlatan's has commented that he has no exemplar, his just himself... Later on he was injured and commented that Ajax will lose because he isn't on the pitch , they can't afford to lose him... :groan: His just like Cassano... :fero: And that Swedish comment, I understand Swedish too, after all it's our obligatory school subject... I just hope that he could cool down a little, after that he would be Juve material... And that jealous comment, I don't even dare to answer that, I ignore your insults...
What was wrong with saying that, Zlatan is Ajax' most important player.
Whats so wrong with saying things they way it actually is/might be?.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
I understand, but Zlatan is also able to be a fox in the box, PLUS do things on his own.
if he really can be a fox in the box, he can surely score a lot of goal ... show me the goal stats .. i am really really interested....;)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

if he really can be a fox in the box, he can surely score a lot of goal ... show me the goal stats .. i am really really interested....;)
But the problem for your wanted statistics is that he is not a fox in the box in Ajax, because Sonck is that. But he is able too be, just listen to what other players like Nedved has said about him.

Jul 20, 2002
to hand in trezgol to rubbish barcelona (in nearly half price), or to let another davids saga occurs, plays trezgol only half of next season, then sitting in bench and get nothing, we better keep him, if and only if his contract is extended

great move by our board, and thanks capello, i believe he did made some influence in trezgol's decision

Aug 1, 2003
Now I actually heard Juve's representatives are actually in Portugal just to get Trez to sign. Somehow I find it rather unrealistic, but I definitely heard that from one of the ball talks / commentators

gray

Apr 22, 2003
What was wrong with saying that, Zlatan is Ajax' most important player.
Whats so wrong with saying things they way it actually is/might be?.
Dude, saying that Zlatan is Ajax's most important player is different to saying that they'll lose without him

Jul 28, 2002
bark if ur talking about trezegol's ball to hand incident, imo ref was right to play on, wasnt his fault at all it hit his hand, how could he get it out of the way???but im biased:D

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Ref should have called that one off. That Trez' reflexive moved his hand on the way of ball was just as wrong as a deliberately done foul.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Maybe I should see some cardealers in Helsinki after that Tudor's performance, Ferraris and Maseratis for free or for €20 at most.:D

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
bark if ur talking about trezegol's ball to hand incident, imo ref was right to play on, wasnt his fault at all it hit his hand, how could he get it out of the way???but im biased:D

Youre crazy......he changed balls movement AND his hand was in not-regular position + he directed it with his palm....

Sep 14, 2003
Trezeguet was interviewed by Rai after France's match with Croatia, he said he hasn't signed a new contract yet and wouldn't until after Euro 2004.

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
Dammn he is so bad.....ref actually didnt see his hand-play tonight.....horrible
:groan: That's everytime. But everytime he scores and that's important!! :fero:

You can also say that Henry was crap!! These two don't get the right balls...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)