Trezeguet signs new contract!!!!!! (29 Viewers)

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #146
    Zlatan was very very good last night (props for controlling his temper and being a good boy) but let's not jump to conclusions. If he can repeat this performance in the following games, he will make a strong case for himself but this was just one night when everything clicked for Sweden.

After all, Nuno Gomes was great 4 years ago, where is he now? Milosevic?

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    roles in Ajax?.. yeah he score some wonderful goals.. but not that many.... he would be exciting to watch... but i dun want to be a fan who just satisifed seeing my team plays beautiful but without really expecting them to win anything.....

i think fox in the box like Trez, Inzaghi and Vieri can consistently score more goals than dribbling strikers like Zlatan...

Aug 1, 2003
    Oh martin, don't you think that's rather harsh on Nuno Gomes, the guy is superb, it ain't his fault that Fiorentina destroyed everything. I mean sure that's not a really solid reason but it does have an impact.

Zlatan is all good, definitely has more skills than Trez, but I quote delpiero10 : "....you have to look at the role he has in ajax and not at the goals...."

Trezeguet, although far less with skill, but he assures the goals will keep on coming. Thus, we must keep him.

ps : Eurosport and the local media has been saying that trez is actually "close" to signing the contract, he hasn't actually signed it yet ? :undecide:

juvegeo

Mar 10, 2003
    i'm glad if trez will stay in Juve, because i think that he is good striker and Juve need strikers like him.
    zlatan is good too, but trez is better (i think so :))

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
    Is father is his official representative and the one that makes the deals for him......
    Still, in the legal world, I thought a signature bore more importance than just a display of approval. I'm not so sure about the legal issues that would come with Trez's father signing a legally binding contract on his behalf

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Still, in the legal world, I thought a signature bore more importance than just a display of approval. I'm not so sure about the legal issues that would come with Trez's father signing a legally binding contract on his behalf
    I am sure they know that better than you!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
    I am sure they know that better than you!
    And that's why I said "I'm not so sure"

What, am I not allowed to ask questions if I don't know the answers to them?

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
    I also agree with barkuss, and its makes me sick to think that Juve could have sold him and get a lot of money for him, and then buy Zlatan Ibrahimovic and still have money left. Its just not understandable, Zlatan is better than 5 Trez' together.
    how the hell could Juve get lots of money for him, only interested was Barca, which offered just £6.5M, that's simply not enough?! And Zlatan isn't that good, and remember his temper, his such a primadonna, arrogant as*hole...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)