Trezeguet signs new contract!!!!!! (11 Viewers)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fighters ] ++
We still require another striker. Kapo will be loaned to Monaco. We should get Gilardino.

Vieri will stay at Inter with Mancini set to be the coach.

I will not be surprised if Di Vaio is used in exchange to get Cannavaro to Juve. If this occurs we will need two more strikers.
Believe it or not, Kapo will stay. His agent refused reports about a loan deal, and Kapo is about to move to Turin, so rubish those reports!

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
So far I've watched it at:

One World Sport in Parramatta (there's also one at Darling Harbour).
A friend's place in Cheltenham
A friend's place in Baulkham Hills

Whereabouts do you live again?

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Trez was completely marked out, I don't think there is much else he could have done. However I am a little annoyed that he missed the one good chance he had. :lazy:
And thats why I dont want him in Juve ever again. He is no problem to take care in defense. France`s problem was clearly that they didnt have another foward to pass the ball. Last of their success was in Euro2000 when Henry had skillful Anelka as a partner. Trezeguet had 5 touches with the ball yesterday,total ball possesion:2 sec,3 first-touch passes and 2 of them wrong. I SIMPLY DONT WANT HIM TO PLAY IN JUVE ANYMORE,I HATE HIM MORE THAN INZAGHI,I HATE HIS FOOTBALL NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE SCORED.

And someone compared earlyer DiVaio nd Trez.......DiVaio may be worse player than Trez,but at least he can score to Milan & Inter and to other big clubs. I cant remember Trez scoreing in derby.......

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
A fully fit Trez is as good as any centre forward in the world, I can't believe you hate him more than Inazghi, that's taking piss man.
Ok, I would have preferred Vieri, but if Trezeguet shows the form he shown in 02-03, scoring crucial goals against Madrid, then I would settle for that.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
A fully fit Trez is as good as any centre forward in the world , I can't believe you hate him more than Inazghi, that's taking piss man.
Ok, I would have preferred Vieri, but if Trezeguet shows the form he shown in 02-03, scoring crucial goals against Madrid, then I would settle for that.

a) first statement is laugh......he doesnt goes in first 20 strikers in world. Do you want shortlist maybe?
b)Excuse me.....GOAL. 1 crucial goal in 2 seasons wauuuuuuuuuu........

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
Ok, there are better strikers than David, but there aren't many who scores more goals anf that's important!!!!

And Trezeguet didn't only score 1 crucial goal in 2 seasons...

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

And thats why I dont want him in Juve ever again. He is no problem to take care in defense. France`s problem was clearly that they didnt have another foward to pass the ball. Last of their success was in Euro2000 when Henry had skillful Anelka as a partner. Trezeguet had 5 touches with the ball yesterday,total ball possesion:2 sec,3 first-touch passes and 2 of them wrong. I SIMPLY DONT WANT HIM TO PLAY IN JUVE ANYMORE,I HATE HIM MORE THAN INZAGHI,I HATE HIS FOOTBALL NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE SCORED.

And someone compared earlyer DiVaio nd Trez.......DiVaio may be worse player than Trez,but at least he can score to Milan & Inter and to other big clubs. I cant remember Trez scoreing in derby.......
These statements dont come from an objective point of wiev, but simply from a Trez hater who only sees what he wants to see.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

i agree, I HATE trez playing style too, he can do NOTHING with a ball, BUT if he can score over 20 goals a season, then i got no problemo with him :D

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
I also agree with barkuss, and its makes me sick to think that Juve could have sold him and get a lot of money for him, and then buy Zlatan Ibrahimovic and still have money left. Its just not understandable, Zlatan is better than 5 Trez' together.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
The problem with Trez is that he can do nothing else but score...

When Juve plays well, he does well too, but when our team plays sh*t, it feels like we have 10 men, because Trez never gets the ball, and is not willing to come down and get it himself...:D

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
I also agree with barkuss, and its makes me sick to think that Juve could have sold him and get a lot of money for him, and then buy Zlatan Ibrahimovic and still have money left. Its just not understandable, Zlatan is better than 5 Trez' together.
del piero is better in skill than trez, but doesnt mean he could score more.....

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
The problem with Trez is that he can do nothing else but score...

When Juve plays well, he does well too, but when our team plays sh*t, it feels like we have 10 men, because Trez never gets the ball, and is not willing to come down and get it himself...:D

more like he dont want to waste the teams scoring chance if he drop back to get the ball.. beside, by staying up field he strecth the field of play.... and you cant just hustle your way to break the bunker the whole time... its much better to leave a fox in the box option too.. which is the main purpose of David Trezeguet... could say he didnt that correctly.. he is our top scorer year in year out, injury permitting...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)