Trezeguet signs new contract!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I really suggest you both to se the delayed match on Eurosport!

He was a spectator in the second half, but not in the first. But okay, i dont blame him for spectating, cuz England defended with 9 players. And NO FRENCH player had a good chance on goal!

venom

Oct 22, 2003
It's just normal for him to be a spectator when you got this brilliantly creative midfield behind you. Like man-of-the-big-matches-Pires and rest of 'em. He just is completely useless if there's no serving for him.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
All strikers are useless if no midfield are helping them. I have only seen 1 player who can run from his own field and score, that is Maradonna, and comparing any living striker to Maradonna is rediculous.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
I meant that Trez is completely dependent on the service he gets compared for example to his counterpart Henry who creates situations by himself.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by venom ] ++
I meant that Trez is completely dependent on the service he gets compared for example to his counterpart Henry who creates situations by himself.
well henry didnt do shite.....so i'm not surprise that trez was invisible also :rofl:

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #114
    Trez was completely marked out, I don't think there is much else he could have done. However I am a little annoyed that he missed the one good chance he had. :lazy:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    Monday 14 June, 2004 | Football Italia

Trez set for Juve stay

David Trezeguet has confirmed that he will remain at Juventus after making peace with the club.

The Frenchman was expected to be sold by the giants after failing to agree terms over a new contract.

However, the striker has revealed that he is on the verge of signing an extension with the Delle Alpi outfit.

"My father Jorge (who is also his agent) will be in Turin soon to sign the agreement," revealed the former Monaco player.

"There are still a few details to iron out but it is almost done. Luciano Moggi has called and we are in talks. I’m confident a deal will be done."

A divorce was seemingly on the cards. Trezeguet had stated that he wanted a move to Barca, while Juve started to target Christian Vieri.

Yet Inter now look unlikely to sell the Italian and new Juve boss Fabio Capello is keen on keeping Trez.

"Capello is a great tactician," added the player. "He is one of the reasons why I’ve moved closer to Juventus."

Another known problem was that Trezeguet wanted a substantial pay increase, something the club were not too keen on.

"There is a wage structure in Turin and I will conform to these numbers," he added. "I’m really happy because Juventus were always my first choice."

The Old Lady must renew their deal with the player or they risk losing him for nothing next summer as his contract expires in 2005.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    that's good news. but i hope it's not for 5mil euros, that's just absurd.

++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    Trez was completely marked out, I don't think there is much else he could have done. However I am a little annoyed that he missed the one good chance he had. :lazy:
    :down: i know....it was like de ja vu (CL final). and he too was pissed at himself

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #117
    For me it was like watching Senegal all over again, I was really concerned that they would mess up big time, which they almost did.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    arghh, senegal :wallbang: how cud i forget....maybe coz CL is more recent :p

neway, it was sweet to watch the english fans stunned :D and to think that they were off to party :rofl: what an amazing end to the game

Fighters

May 7, 2004
    We still require another striker. Kapo will be loaned to Monaco. We should get Gilardino.

Vieri will stay at Inter with Mancini set to be the coach.

I will not be surprised if Di Vaio is used in exchange to get Cannavaro to Juve. If this occurs we will need two more strikers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)