Trezeguet, crap or world class? (2 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++

Do you really think he has excellent finishing, then how can he miss a simple tap in goal like the one he missed today.

Think again dude, and compare his finishing with those who are superior to him like ronaldo,Vieri and Raul and many others.
Man i have seen worse misses.

Even the almighty van nistelrroy fails stupid goals sometimes. NO one can bve pèrfect. Trezeguet misses, ok, but at least he contribute with goal, and that is more than enough.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Listen people I give him the credit for scoring our winning goal, and i am happy but this doesn't mean that he is world class.I hope i am clear.

I told you try to compare him to any world class striker you pick and lets see the difference. I gave you the points of comparison too. what else should i do.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Juve goalscorers...

1. David Trezeguet 4 (3 Serie A/ 1 Super Cup)
2. Alessandro Del Piero 2
3. Marco Di Vaio 1
4. Nicola Legrottaglie 1

I don't think we should be complaining to much. In fact I think he'll score about as much as he did in the 01/02 season.

Go away you haters! :fero: :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003

isn' t That what nedved does all the time and all of you admire him for.
Exactly, but that's Nedved's role in our team, to run around and make chances, winning balls... but Trezeguet has a different role altogether. He takes advantage of nedved's hard work, and capitalises (pretty well methinks) on the chances made for him. Sure, you can criticise him for not working hard and making his own chances, but when they arrive for him, he's got a pretty good conversion rate...

And yes, I think he does have a chance this season of breaking his 01/02 tally, barring injury

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
shut up DarkSoul!

stop bringing up that miss from yesterday all the time!
yep do you remember Vieri's miss against South Korea for example?

goals is everything in the game. he shouldn't do a lot of the other things because he is our target striker and he should score goals eventually. snd he scores!

Trezeguet had an off season last year, with a lot of help from injuries. But I still considering him a world class player.
I'm not biased, that's my opinion

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Passing, Dribbling , movement, support, Holding the ball and Excellent Finishing.
I certainly don't agree with these, and I don't agree with your opinion on Trez.

You mentioned names like Raul, Vieri and Ronaldo. That's three of the best strikers in the game. You can mention those, but probably not a whole lotta more.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
People no one here did say a useful statement to try to convince me otherwise or to make me see him from another way. as i can see from all your posts that all of you are baised and know that he isn't worldclass but you are stubborn enough to admit it. The guy is good (Just good nothing more) when it comes to scoring easy simple goals. but not world class by any means. I feel sorry saying that as i wish we had a real world class striker on which we can depend. I hope he will prove me wrong this season but honestly i don't think so.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Exactly, but that's Nedved's role in our team, to run around and make chances, winning balls... but Trezeguet has a different role altogether. He takes advantage of nedved's hard work, and capitalises (pretty well methinks) on the chances made for him. Sure, you can criticise him for not working hard and making his own chances, but when they arrive for him, he's got a pretty good conversion rate...

And yes, I think he does have a chance this season of breaking his 01/02 tally, barring injury
I didn't ask him to do what nedved does, all i want from him is participate more in the game, try to hold and pass the ball , be more dynamic and open up spaces not just wait for the ball. is that much to ask.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

I certainly don't agree with these, and I don't agree with your opinion on Trez.

You mentioned names like Raul, Vieri and Ronaldo. That's three of the best strikers in the game. You can mention those, but probably not a whole lotta more.
Which part don't you agree with ?? and yeah i can state more if you want, RVN, Henry, Makaay, Tristan, Shevchenko and many should i go on......

OP
Ian
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #137
    Which part don't you agree with ?? and yeah i can state more if you want, RVN, Henry, Makaay, Tristan, Shevchenko and many should i go on......
    There really is no need, anyone who watches or has even read about football knows that there is a plethora of strikers better than Trezeguet.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I can see that you are out of fuel to complete this argument. you can't just defend your beloved trezeguet ;)
    yeah, either that... or it's 01:35 over here and time to sleep...

:lazy::sleepy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)