Trezeguet, crap or world class? (6 Viewers)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++
I can see that you are out of fuel to complete this argument. you can't just defend your beloved trezeguet ;)
no it's not that.
I see I will never make you change your opinion. can't complete the argument because you wouldn't listen!
I don't like it when such a great player is treated like this, especially from his own team's fan :(
I will defend any great Juve player if he's being criticized so much, but with Trezguet i'm almost 1 against 100.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
no it's not that.
I see I will never make you change your opinion. can't complete the argument because you wouldn't listen!
I don't like it when such a great player is treated like this, especially from his own team's fan :(
I will defend any great Juve player if he's being criticized so much, but with Trezguet i'm almost 1 against 100.
I'm with you Oded!
People are just nuts. They're only playing him down cuz of the Champions League final. They forget that he had an amazing season (01/02) where he scored a total of 32 goals.

A scapegoat was needed after the game in Manchester, Trez was chosen and sadly people haven't been able to move on.

True, he didn't have the best season. But you can't blame him, cuz of the injuries he picked up.

GET OVER IT PEOPLE!!!

I'll be happy to return to this thread when the season is over, and Trez is the topscorer in Serie A. You will eat your words guys!

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
oww, come on! he's still a quite crappy player..i wouldnt hesistate for a few minutes or an hour to trade him for another out-&-out striker

++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
I'll be happy to return to this thread when the season is over, and Trez is the topscorer in Serie A. You will eat your words guys!
*praying that the forum will crash and everything will be deleted*

;)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++

no it's not that.
quite good that you know that, i hope by the end of the season you will be the one who changes his mind about him.

One last question and i want you to answer honestly, do you think he is up there with the likes of Ronaldo, Raul, Vieri and RVN ??

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Hello,

well my opinion concerning this subject is that Trezeguet is a good striker when on form (and we all hope he reaches it again) but in his current situation he cant be compared with the likes of van Nistelrooy, Raúl González, etc.

I hope he gains form again so he can become the best of his class.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
hehe, Whatever you like, Get lost if you want, I am not baised that's what i think of trezeguet and how others do too. and i didn't ask you to like it.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I know Treze is nowhere near the likes of Makaay, RVD, Raul, Ronaldo, Henry, etc, but neither is Del Piero. I'd rather have Saviola or Mutu, and if you say otherwise you're clearly biased.

OP
Ian
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #155
    ++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
    I know Treze is nowhere near the likes of Makaay, RVD, Raul, Ronaldo, Henry, etc, but neither is Del Piero. I'd rather have Saviola or Mutu, and if you say otherwise you're clearly biased.
    If you will notice, Saviola is playing like crap lately, and Mutu isn't even a fair comparison, they don't play the same.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Its just an example that DP is as far from the worlds top players as Treze.

@Aragorn: Say what you like, I really dont care. YOu clearly are biased towards DP. I'm not.

OP
    Ian
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #157
    Its just an example that DP is as far from the worlds top players as Treze.

@Aragorn: Say what you like, I really dont care. YOu clearly are biased towards DP. I'm not.
    Wrong. DP is world class, not the absolute best, but still world class. Trez is not.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    well I am what do you want know :fero:

I belive in our captain, you don't then it's your problem not mine. and i don't care too for what do you think.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Its not that I dont believe in him, its just that I see him for what he is. A world class player, not the best tho, that has never reached his full potential and that chokes.

This discussion is over :stuckup:

OP
    Ian
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #160
    Its not that I dont believe in him, its just that I see him for what he is. A world class player, not the best tho, that has never reached his full potential and that chokes.
    Choker or not, he is still better than Trezeguet relatively.

This discussion is over :stuckup:
    You don't have that authority.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)