Trezeguet, crap or world class? (2 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

I'm with you Oded!
People are just nuts. They're only playing him down cuz of the Champions League final. They forget that he had an amazing season (01/02) where he scored a total of 32 goals.

A scapegoat was needed after the game in Manchester, Trez was chosen and sadly people haven't been able to move on.

True, he didn't have the best season. But you can't blame him, cuz of the injuries he picked up.

GET OVER IT PEOPLE!!!

I'll be happy to return to this thread when the season is over, and Trez is the topscorer in Serie A. You will eat your words guys!
this began before the finals with tom and me starting it since mid last season:groan:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
Look who's talking, Idiot!!! :fero: ;)

I'm fighting because he's better than you say. Not world class tho, but better than you say :stuckup:
Alrighty then, what did i say about him exactly ??

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Go read your previous posts,. You're saying he completely lacks skill, which is simply not true. He might not be the best striker in the world, but he is in the top 15-20 IMO :stuckup:

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
Go read your previous posts,. You're saying he completely lacks skill, which is simply not true. He might not be the best striker in the world, but he is in the top 15-20 IMO :stuckup:
Hehe :D
you said all i wanted to say and hear ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
NO, you already knew it...we told this to you one hundred times....in all the ways possible.

But it was required toooooooooooooooooooo simple way to make you undertand our message.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
NO, you already knew it...we told this to you one hundred times....in all the ways possible.

But it was required toooooooooooooooooooo simple way to make you undertand our message.
no way dude, none of you said that before. then why was the argument. My point was that trezeguet is an average striker who can't be called worldclass by any means and we can get better strikers than him. later on some of you were convinced and had the courage to admit it nothing more, so looks like that i have won in this argument ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
All i can say is that since the first post i said that trezeguet is not world class, but he is sayin that trezeguet is crap....and an average striker doesnt reach "best scorer of serie A" in a season.

So dont co,me with that kind of bullshit.read carefully what i said in the last pàge and you will know

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
IMO..

he is neither crap or world class. He is almost a world class goalhanger but not quite, but is nowhere near being a world class striker..nor is he crap he's somewhere in between

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
IMO..

he is neither crap or world class. He is almost a world class goalhanger but not quite, but is nowhere near being a world class striker..nor is he crap he's somewhere in between
That could've been said in 7 words :p

I think being in the top 20 strikers and top-scoring in the Serie A (even if it was a 'fluke' as many of u trez-bashers like to say) would make a striker great...

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
Teacher: is trezeguet a world class striker or a crap..?

Aragorn: crap

Rickenbacker2: right you are, Aragorn..

G_O_A_T: what the f*** are u talking about..? he is a great striker..

Paolo Montero: says who?

gray: do u have a problem with that..?

Hydde: I think trez is a great striker too..

dj juve: he is crap..

paranoia: I back you there, dj..

arresandro: you don't know what you are talking about..

paranoia: what do u know about it..

G_O_A_T: shut the f*** up.. all of you trez-haters..

Al Harbi: guys come on.. take it easy..

Rickenbacker2: what are you doing here..? :(

Al Harbi: let me ask you some questions..? and by your answers, we will get to something..a state ment..ok?

all: ok.. ask..

Al Harbi: in a football match.. who wins..?

Rickenbacker2: who scores more goals than the other team..

Al Harbi: who help us score goals..

Paole Montero: the whole team when palying as a one unit..

Al Harbi: very smart..ok.. can a team play without any striker..?

dj juve: no..offcourse not

Al Harbi: then we need a striker, right..?

All: right..

Al Harbi: ok, we have trez upfront.. is he doing his job.. I mean scoring goals..?

All: yes..

Al Harbi: so why some of you are calling him crap.. he's helping us to win..

dj juve: mmmmm

Rickenbacker2: errrr..aaa..

Paolo Montero: :frown:

Al Harbi: maybe he is not a world class.. but he is a great striker..

G_O_A_T: damn right.. he is great.. :stuckup:

teacher: well done Al Harbi.. I'm giving you an A

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)