Trezeguet, crap or world class? (3 Viewers)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
well Trezeguet is crap even if he does score. If you did watch Cheivo match you will know what i mean, he was invisible through the first half, in the second his first touch of the ball turned into a goal, of course not the best of goals but later he missed two complete setters/chances one of them was just a tap in, how in the world can you call him world class when he can't just tap the ball in. :fero:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
A crap that almost always score right?

IN the first half, he almost had no scoring chances. The first good chance that he had in the second hlf turned into a goal. The other were not so great like that chance.

what da heck , if he keeps scorimng evrything will be fine.that is his job.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
A crap that almost always score right?

IN the first half, he almost had no scoring chances. The first good chance that he had in the second hlf turned into a goal. The other were not so great like that chance.

what da heck , if he keeps scorimng evrything will be fine.that is his job.
Camoranesi pass which passed the goalie to reach him, all he needed was touching the ball to put it in the back of the net. wasn't it easy enough to call it a good chance. it was easier then the goal he scored IMO.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
he scored the winning goal. what else do you want? :fero: :mad:
he's doing his best to get back to his old form.
stop criticizing! I think he is starting to regain his form.
give some credit

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Ok Thank you Mr. Trezeguet for scoring the winning Goal, hope you regain your form fast ;)

Dude you are damn baised, you can't see whether he is really world class or not ?? when a striker can't tap the balll in would you still call him world class ??

Before you get on my back, we can't do anything about it now, we already have him so we can't do anything but wait for him to regain what you call his old good form.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What do you want from him? :fero:

he is now on form. I dont know what kind of trezeguet you are talking about, because he always have been the same: A player that scores but is not good with the ball.

Forget that world cklas shit for god sake. He is scoring, and that is what matters .

Maybe he is not a world class but is good.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Tap in or scorcher , the guy has scored 6 goals in 4 matches so I do not see where the criticism is coming from

It does not make too much sense to criticise a player who has scored that amount and his ratio reads 50 serie A golas in 78 matches but it seems its his misses that you guys harp on

No he is not the most contributive of players and I don't really like his style of play but please give credit where it is due and he has a very impressive tally so until he stops scoring and stops contributing then you can have a point to criticise but he has just turned 1 point into 3 today and that might be a difference maker in the end of the campaign so please cut the guy some slack

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
What a guy, that Aragorn. Bashing ED for being biased, when he's the most biased guy on the forum when it comes to DP :rolleyes:

[/sarcasm]
Well If i was in the mood, i would have made you eat your words back ;)

As for trezeguet, all i am trying to say is that he is an average striker, not World class as some presume. well that's my opinion and everyone is entitled to their opinion. he will have to do more than just scoring simple goals to make me change mind. he has to contribute to the game. not just invisible then show up to score a goal then disappears again after missing 2 great chances.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Tap in or scorcher , the guy has scored 6 goals in 4 matches so I do not see where the criticism is coming from
Indeed, I call it energy efficiency... why waste it smacking them in from 40 yards or doing fancy dribbles when you can just as easily tap it into the net? :p

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++

As for trezeguet, all i am trying to say is that he is an average striker, not World class as some presume. well that's my opinion and everyone is entitled to their opinion. he will have to do more than just scoring simple goals to ..........
psssst

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

And the greatest contribution possible in the game of football is....?
Passing, Dribbling , movement, support, Holding the ball and Excellent Finishing.

Do you think Trezeguet posses all those, i don't think so

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++

Passing, Dribbling , movement, support, Holding the ball and Excellent Finishing.

Do you think Trezeguet posses all those, i don't think so
Trez has excellent finishing

Finishing > Passing
Finishing > Dribbling
Finishing > Movement
Finishing > Support
Finishing > Holding the ball

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Trez has excellent finishing

Finishing > Passing
Finishing > Dribbling
Finishing > Movement
Finishing > Support
Finishing > Holding the ball
Do you really think he has excellent finishing, then how can he miss a simple tap in goal like the one he missed today.

Think again dude, and compare his finishing with those who are superior to him like ronaldo,Vieri and Raul and many others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)