Trezeguet Aims To Be Juve Legend (3 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++

Good for him to score those two goals, Hopefully he will continue like this and Improve, nothing better than Striker who can score goals when Called upon. Of course doing more than this, is a Plus. But it's Trezeguet we are talking about :D I am really glad that he is starting to perform. Keep it up Trezeguet.
Wow, that's the most positive thing i've ever seen you say about Trez ;)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
I have nothing agianst Trezeguet the person, all i want, is to see him delivering and performing to the highest possible standards.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++

Baby boy, the deal was with Oded not you, now what is your problem :(

I am free to decide what to do or not !!:mad:

I dont have a problem with it, I'm just saying that it's soooooooo not cool :rolleyes:

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
yeah **** you Aragorn! GOAT is damn right.
you agreed to have this bet and I won it. even if you'r not happy because you hate Trezeguet (yes I think you lie), you still lost ;)
I want the avatar!! :fero: :fero:

You and your bet was the first thing that came into my mind when Trez scored his second
it's the first thing that came to my mind too

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Hold it people, what is all this fuss about ?? :rolleyes:
Well it was a joke, i didn't take this seriously. anyways, i am at work now, I will make that Trezeguet avatar later.

Oded : I just hate his way and style of playing, that's all, and when he performs and deliver then I am happy for Juve and him. Hopefully you all got what I mean.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It's true though. It's just that some people get more frustrated with certain players than others.

Some choose Trez, some choose DP, some choose Camo... the list goes on. Of course we're all happy whenever these players do well for the club, but we tend to judge them harshly when our chosen scapeGOAT underperforms.

[/JERRYSFINALWORD]

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
:confused: What's wrong with what I said? So if someone doesn't like Trezeguet for his way and style of playing it's ok, but if another person doesn't like for the same reasons DP that's not ok?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)